~1~

"Sammy I love you baby, I always will.

I love you too babygirl. How about we forget about the last couple months. Let's go get you some Ice-Cream.

YES!! I love Ice-cream. Can we go to the mall after? Or we don't have to if you don't want to.

Of course we can go to the mall babygirl. I'd do anything for you.

Sammy, you don't have to keep doing everything for me, I love you and you know I forgive you for everything.

I know, I just still feel like shit.

Well don't because I love......."

"Sammy wake up, you have a photoshoot in a few hours. I'm making breakfast. So you better hurry up before it's all gone."

"Thanks Em."

It's been ten months without her. Some days she'll fade from my memories but some days I just wish she never left, when I get flashbacks my heart breaks. She was and still is my whole world. She never answered my calls or texts. I've seen her in a few magazines, but I haven't seen her in person since she left.

"Good morning Sam. How was your sleep?"

"It was going good until I was awoken by my beautiful sister."

"She is beautiful isn't she."

"Of course she is Johnson."

"Stop, you boys are always making me blush."

"So Sam, is there a theme to this photoshoot? Like do you get to dress yourself or do they have a wadrobde assistant?" Gilinsky asks.

"I'm not sure. Hopefully I get to pick my own clothes though. No offense, but sometimes they put me in some weird ass shit."

"True that, one time this lady tried putting me in sandals, galaxy jeans, and a button up shirt. It was fucking weird. At that moment I knew I was never going to let anyone dress me for a photoshoot ever again."

"Nate you've let a few people dress you though." Johnson added.

"Yeah that was only like Kourtney or like..." suddenly all eyes were on me "I- I'm sorry Sam I didn't mean to, it just slipped."

"It's ok" I assured.

No it wasn't ok. Even just hearing her name breaks my heart. I need to get over her. She probably has a boyfriend and is living a happy life. She probably doesn't remember me.

"So" Jack cleared his throat "How about we get ready and head over to the photoshoot."

"Good idea." And just like that everyone raced to their rooms to get dressed.

There's a lot to catch up on....not really. But, the Jacks finished tour, Nate and I went on tour. Then we decided to go on an OGOC tour. After tour we all decided to move into a house so we could always be with each other. Jack occasionally goes to where ever she is to visit her. He usually doesn't say much when he gets back from his visit. Jack and Madison broke up. Nate is still single. He is really good friends with Derek, they've gone on tour together. As for me, I broke up with Stass as soon as my baby left hoping it'll change things. I've been single ever since and focus on my music.

"Sammy can we talk."

"Uh sure I guess."

"I'm really sorry for bringing her up. I'm doing it now too...dammit, I just, I'm sorry I didn't mean to and I know it's not ok. I mean look at you, after ten months you're still waiting for her."

"Nate, I'm always going to wait for her, I screwed up big time. She's my whole world."

"I know, and that's why I'm telling you this now. Stop waiting for her Sammy, go live life a little, she's not coming back."

"Nate how could you say that to me. I know she's coming back. I know there's hope for us. I know she misses me, I know she still loves me."

"I'm not saying she doesn't love you Sam. All I'm saying is that she's not coming back. She hasn't called or texted you in like eight months. It kills me to say this to you because you're my best friend, but you gotta let go. It's time to start a new chapter."

"I can't Nate, this is so hard for me. I can have anyone I want but I don't want anybody else I only want her. She's my whole world. I can't let go."

"Hey guys it's time to go, we don't want to be late."

"Alright, are we going in your car Gilinsky?"

"Sure."
-

"So....I wasn't listing to yours and Nates conversation earlier but I kinda heard as I was walking to the bathroom. Sam I think it's time to let go."

"Jack you see her every once in awhile. She doesn't talk about me? Does she miss me?"

"You never come up in a conversation."

"So you really think I should just let her go?"

"She let go of you a long time ago, I think it's time for you to do the same."

"You have no idea how bad this hurts me Jack." I've realized she doesn't love me anymore, I know it's time to let go now.

"It's gonna hurt like hell but it's the right thing to do. Look at you, you're one attractive male Sammy, chicks dig tall guys, they dig dimples, and sadly they dig cocky guys."

"Woah Jack, I love you man but I ain't tryna go gay my dude. Plus chicks also dig my smirk, not to mention they also love my--"

"And that's when I cut you off. I ain't tryna hear what else they like, let's go finish this photoshoot."

"Alright. Oh and Jack, thanks for helping me realize it was time to let go. I'm not going back anymore. You're looking at a new Sammy Wilk."

"THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR BOY!"

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*
Pretty short chapter, it was just to fill you in on how their lives are.