Chapter Thirteen: Reunions

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry for taking so long with this one! I've had so much going on in my personal life I just haven't had the chance to get this chapter done but FINALLY here it is!

I hope you like it and please leave your beautiful comments, much love!

~ ~ ~

Chapter Thirteen: Reunions

They had all of thirty seconds together before the medical technicians were rushing over to Stiles and trying to check him out.

He insisted he was fine, instead trying to ask a million questions and get back to Derek and his father. Both of them were more than insistent on keeping him exactly where he was until he was given an all clear.

Scott and Isaac smiled over at him which just made him try to wriggle away more, much to the annoyance of the EMT trying to treat him.

"Look I'm fine, I just need to―" he started.

"What you need to do is sit still," she said. "You've got plenty of time to do whatever else later."

"If I could just―"

"You know just last week I did CPR on a woman for a half hour but it didn't do any good," she said as she held up a finger and a flashlight. "See what she didn't do was get a concussion test done hours earlier when she'd been in a minor car crash. She looked fine but that bleeding on the brain just wouldn't stop. By the time I got there it was already too late to help her."

Stiles sighed and followed her finger without a fuss.

"I guess that story works on everyone, huh?" he said as she took his hand to look at the slice from the glass.

"I wish that's all it was," she said. "Come on, we'll help each other out a little here, you want to know what's going on right?"

Well, actually I kind of just want to know what the hell Kyle is, and who set this bomb off, and whether the girl who smiled at me had anything to do with it, and whether I could have been to blame for this, he thought.

"Feels like everyone else knows what happened but me," he said.

"Well there was at least two bombs, we know that," she said. "You should be proud that you managed to help that girl get out, her leg looked pretty bad from what I saw before they put her in the ambulance. You're lucky as hell to get out of there with such minor injuries."

"So I'm good to go now?" he said and she pushed him back down.

"Not so fast," she said. "They want everyone taken to the hospital for a full work up, plus you'll probably get questioned by the police."

"I don't think I saw... anything," he sighed. "I mean one minute it was a normal day and the next I wake up and half the building's gone."

"Either way, anyone who even heard it go off is going to have to make a statement," she said. "So now you can get up, but you need to hop into the back there and let them make sure you're all good."

"I thought you just did that?"

"I don't have x-ray and CT," she said. "You can take someone with you."

Stiles looked up at the four of them and his dad stepped forward to put a hand on his shoulder. Derek gave him a nod.

"We'll meet you there," he said. "Go."

Stiles huffed out in frustration because other that the gash on his palm he felt fine.

"Where did Kyle go?" he asked. "I need to talk to him too. And the girl from before, is she okay?"