0-1

8:30am

A slight groan escaped my lips feeling a small weight on my body pressed against mines. My eyes still unfocused at the image, I rubbed my eyes to finally adjust my surrounding and what is laying on my body for so long.

Sitting lightly up I made a small 'oh' sound when viewing my daughter sleeping peacefully on my stomach as if she had been waiting for a long time for me to get up.

Making a small chuckle I picked her up gently without waking her up taking her back to her room to sleep some more.

With a loud yawn I stretched my arms up high. "I feel good now hehe" I said then made my way into the kitchen to meet...no one.

Usually at this hour I would picture myself hugging her again while giving her small kisses around her cheeks but after what has been happening It doesn't feel the same anymore.

It was hard seeing her passed away so soon, we could've been a great family but those foul disgusting men or whatever they were that simply attacked her just to satisfy their cravings it literally make me sick.

Now I'm always on the look out whenever I drop Momo to school because I don't want anything happening to her. She's the only family I have left.

With that thought in mind I then walked towards the fridge getting her favorite banana milk and some fruits which she loves.

I then started to make breakfast. After thirty minutes later I called Momo's name out loud and just like that she came running in, hair a little messy but cute.

"Appa!" She extended her arms and I picked he fight back up placing her on the chair with her meal in front of her.

"Good morning sunshine" I smiled pinching her cheeks slightly.

"Goo mornin" she said munching on an apple.

I picked up the remote and clicked play, she gasp in awe when seeing pororo in view. She was about to get up from her seat till I stopped her.

"Finish your breakfast first then you can go and watch"

"Ugh" she pouted.

While I finish my coffee my buzzed. I picked it up to answer it without even looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"JungKook it's me .."

That voice all too familiar.. I dated her and I simply regret even going out with that bitch. I then looked at Momo, she was still eating so I excused myself going to the bathroom locking it.

"What the hell do you want. How'd you even get my number I changed it long time ago"

"I have my ways of finding out." She giggled.

"Creepy bitch" I murmured

"I heard that! Anyways ..my family wants to see Momo, they miss her so much"

"No.." I simply said.

"JungKook! She's my daughter!"

"Yeah ..and the worst for even leaving her when she was just a baby, you didn't even call just to say how she's doing and all of a sudden now you wanna meet her?."

"JungKook please ..I really am sorry for everything and I do regret what had happen but right now ..I ..miss my daughter and I want to hold her too." Her voice was on a verge of tears.

"Please all I want is two days with her that's all" she pleaded desperately. I soon wiped the tears that streamed down my eyes and cuss underneath my breath.

This would be the first time in leaving Momo with her real mother, and I'm scared that things will turn out bad.

"F-fine just for two days only and I get her back afterwords..after that don't even contact me anymore..got it?"

"Y-yeah.." She said sounding a bit unhappy .

After that agreement she hang up, I sigh going to the mirror fixing myself up a bit. I then opened the door only to see Momo with a frown.

"I ..I don't want to go with mommy I want to stay with you" she said holding tight on her bunny.

I kneeled to her level and put on a reassuring smile. "Hey don't be too upset, you'll see me in just two days.. Okay. So have fun with her for now because she really misses you, she'll be really happy to have you in her arms as well" I told her.

~~

The next day I dropped her off to her mothers apartment, although Momo wasn't excited in seeing me go she put on a brave figure.

I knocked on her door, seconds later it swung opened revealing herself in a white dress, the one I bought her when we dated before.

She smiled seeing Momo in front of her. "Aww hi baby!" She squealed as she picked her up holding her in one arm, Momo only smiled as she looked at me pleading not to go.

"So where are your parents..I thought they'd be here by now" I said

"They'll be coming soon. Wanna come in and chat for a bit?"

"No..I should go to work..I have to examine the body.."

"Oh ..Okays well ..I'll ..I'll see you in two days then." She smiled and came closer towards me.

I flinched a bit but she pulled me closer wrapping her arm around my neck with her free hand.

"I miss you JungKook..." She said and leaned in to peck my cheek.
________________________
••CUTT~