Chapter 4: Pain And Discovery

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

In Tsuna's and the unknown girl's room

Tsuna's POV

The boss lead us to our new room I guess. When we arrived we saw a white room with two beds on the opposite sides of the room with 2 wardrobes and 2 bathrooms and bookcase with a lot of books and a door at the back of the room.

"Why couldn't you just give us 2 separate rooms?" I asked the Boss.

"Because I don't have an another room. Now then! There are clothes in the wardrobes for you to wear from now on. First take a shower and change into them. You can do anything in this room since it's yours now and you can't leave this room and to ensure that we will lock the doors. The door at the back of the room is a mini version of the training room. Now then I have to go." Said the Boss and left.

After that we just sat on our beds for a bit. Then I broke the silence

"So... What's your name?" I asked her.

"Amaya. Don't want to tell you my last name to you Sawada Tsunayoshi" She said.

"Why? And please don't call me Sawada. Just Tsuna will do." I said hating my father. "Just hearing my father's last name makes me sick"

"My reason is same." She said. "I hate my father and my mother to the very core 'cause they sold me to this hell just cause I was a girl not a boy and I guess your father sold you here, too"

"Yep" I said popping the letter p. "He sold me here because he said I was weak and I would get in the way of my twin sister and he never wanted me but my mother's not bad. She treated me and my twin sister same although she's quite airheaded so she never knew that he beat me up the last time he came (A/N I didn't write this in the 1st chapter cause I didn't want to). But I still hate the last name Sawada though."

"I guess we were both never wanted by our fathers and hate their last names" Said Amaya. "Maybe we can give each other new last names"

"Not a bad idea. Hmm let's see. What name would suit you." I said and after a minute I found one. "How about Stella?"

"Hmm... Stella? Meaning Star in Italian huh?" Said Amaya.

"Do you like it?" Asked Tsuna.

"Yeah. I really like it! Thanks! Now then it's my turn to think up a name for you." Said Amaya and started thinking. And after a minute. "How about Cielo?"

3rd Person POV

"Hmm... Sky in Italian huh? I love it! Thanks!" I said smiling and Amaya just smiled back.

They sat in silence for a few minutes until Tsuna broke it by saying "We should probably take a shower and change." In monotone voice.

"Yeah." Said Amaya and both of them took some clothes from the wardrobe and went to their own bathrooms.

After they finished they went to sleep.

The Next Day In The Morning

Tsuna and Amaya woke up and put on their clothes and after a while the guards brought them their breakfast. After they ate they started to read books and after and hour the guards came back and took them to the big training room. When they came to the BTR (Big Training room) they saw the boss with few men. When they approached them.

"Ah, you're here. Today you will be doing training to bear pain and they will be training you." Said the Boss as he gestured at the men. "I'll be leaving now. I have much work to do" and the boss left.