Chapter 25 - Get Together.

Asia.

"Tell him boy bye! I ain't think bout you! I ain't sorry!" I yelled to the Beyonce song as we were all in the car driving back to the house from picking up Harmony from school.

"Stop singing that song. My daughter don't need to be listening to that." He said cutting it down.

"Why not?" I asked, as I looked at Harmony in the backseat who sat there with a grin on her face.

"Cause she a bad influence. I don't like her ass. Ever since she made that drunk in love song saying she ridin her surfboard I ain't mess with her." He admitted.

"You tripping! What's bad about this song though?"

"Cause it ain't true. Females know damn well if they man cheat, or mess up they gonna be the first ones crying. They gonna listen to that gay nigga, and wish they had somebody like him. Not this shit. She make females put on a front."He said turning it up a little bit more.

I chuckled, "Gay nigga?"

"Yeah... The one that be like 'dont" he said mocking Bryson Tillers voice in his song.

"Daddy I love that song." Harmony said in the backseat.

"Dont." He said like it was said in the song.

"Why not?"

"Cause I said so."

"Your daddy is just a hater Harmony." I said, and winked at him.

He grabbed my hand, and bit his lip at me.

"I guess. I got y'all tickets to the game to see me." I nodded my head.

Tommarow was the first game of the season, and I was super excited to see him play.

"Where are they?"

"At the house. I also got like 3 extras."

"Oh okay. I'm super excited to see you play. I been waiting. I love what you do." I told him honestly.

"Really?"

"Yeah." He rubbed his chin, and smiled.

"I love you. You know that right?"

"I love you more."

"I don't think that's possible." He said rubbing my stomach while his other hand was still on the steering wheel.

I looked back at Harmony who was playing with her fingernails.

"I think we should tell her about my pregnancy now." I whispered to Andre.

"Aight. She's gonna be happy." he mumbled.

"Harmony how was school today?" I asked her.

"I had fun. Me & Desja played tag during recess and she won. Can I go over her house again mommy please?" She begged.

"Um, I don't know sweetie. I'll see what I can do." I told her.

"Okay. Is grandma at home?"

"She should be, but me, and your daddy have something we want to tell you." I started.

"Okay."