~Chapter 25~

*Edited*

Enjoy my readers!😊

________________________

Tasha

It's been a week being in the hospital. The swelling in the brain has gone down, but I still have headaches. The headaches will go away on their own. That's what the specialist told me and C.J. I had another ultrasound to make sure our baby was doing fine in the womb. And our baby was doing fine, happily kicking my bladder.

I told C.J to go to work today to clear his mind. But in the end, he protested, and I won. He calls me like every hour about how I'm doing. But I told him to stop calling and to text me. It was kinda ignoring, but he was just worried about us.

My left arm is still in a cast. I can't wait for it to come off. C.J and my mom have been helping me with showers and baths. It sucks with a cast on. Using one hand to shampoo my hair and the body wash as well. It's impossible to do it.

So, I'm at my apartment. Packing my stuff into boxes. My mom and friends help me out. My friends took a few days off to help me. I love my friends and I would do the same if one of them was in my position.

Well, I'm off work for two weeks. I had to reschedule all of my appointments. So, when I go back, I'll be busy as hell.

I felt so bad so Rachel. That Summer put her in this position. She's in jail for driving under the influence. Summer's going to spend six months in jail for what she has done. I'm not sure what the judge going to do after that. But I'm glad I will not see her anymore.

But nothing is not coming between us.

During my time in the hospital. I've spent with C.J's parents. They're so sweet and understanding about the situation. I loved their company; it made the days go by faster.

They left yesterday, but they will be here in two weeks. C.J's mom Jane and I bonded just like that.

Finally, after finishing packing all the small stuff. My parents, my friends, and C.J organize a garage sale next Saturday. Selling all my furniture, all my appliances, selling half of my kitchenware but keeping the rest of it and but I'm keeping my queen bed. That's going to the baby's room.

My mom went to grab takeout for lunch. We are having a late lunch. We all ordered a burger plater with fries and gravy. I think she'll get pop.

"Rachel, did you pack my complete bathroom?" I ask her as we all sat on the couch and love seats.

"Yeah, everything but your shampoo, conditioner, body wash, your razor, and your tooth and toothpaste. I'm not sure where your face washing stuff."

"Oh, that's in my bedroom on my dresser. Thank you all for helping me pack my whole apartment." I said to her and she nodded her head. My friends said your welcome to me.

We pack a lot of my small stuff in a short amount of time. Now later we will have to pack all the towels, face cloths, dish towels, and all my bedding, including the blankets. Maybe another day we will take down all the picture frames.

"Well, I'm going to shut off the radio in the kitchen. Maybe we could watch a movie or something." Tammy said to us. She got up and left towards the kitchen.

I grab my remotes from the end table that was next to me. Turn on the tv and the cable box. Checking out the TV guide. Going down each page.

"Ooh let's watch The Notebook," Leona said out loud. So, I pressed the channel, and the movie was just starting.