Chapter 35: Total Chaos

Alerick

"Hello? Please correct me if I'm wrong but is this blank canvas where the Moon Goddess resides?" I called out.

"Damn. You ruined my surprise. I was thinking about having a little party for you." The Moon Goddess appeared behind me. She looked exactly like how I imagined her and not like anything Erica described her. She was a slim blonde with green eyes and an average height. She wore a white flower pattern dress that touched the floor. In other words, she was gorgeous.

"A party for me? Am I dead?" Instead of answering, she crackled.

"No my King, you are not dead. I'm just not used to having Kings with me here." I nodded my head in understanding.

"I am so glad to meet you Goddess and I don't mean to be rude my Lord..."

"Please call me Zelena."

"...Zelena." I corrected myself. "But if I'm not dead, why am I here?"

"For an aggressive man, I'm surprised you haven't claimed Erica yet."

"Excuse me?" She really couldn't be asking me this.

"You know what I mean Alerick. Mating. Marking each other." She winked at me making me stutter.

"W-We haven't e-exactly have any p-private moments in a while."

"I see that." She turned away from me. "Anyways, along with your body, your brain is paralyzed by the wolf's bane, it's like a drug induced coma and that's why you're here. You cannot fight anymore so Erica has to fight for you."

"My Queen?"

"Our Queen." She corrected me turning to look at me again. "Since Dion didn't get any powers, his strength pretty much matches Erica's. Their fight consist of them inflicting the same amount of damage and using the same defense and attack mechanisms. This is where you come in; you have to mark Erica. Since she's not mark by a King, her new powers are blocked." She looked pointedly at me as if she was blaming me.

"I-I can't mark her now. I can't. What if it makes weaker than stronger? It's a fifty-fifty chance and I don't want to make it."

"Well if she was marked already, we wouldn't be in this position right? She would have healed you by now."

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"Alerick, listen to me. When your canine teeth connects with the bone in her collar, it will convince her body that she is stronger. You need to do this."

"Okay I will do it. I trust you Zelena. But how? I'm paralyzed."

"You are more powerful that others but you have to embrace we are equals in this world so you don't have to do it alone."

"What? Where did you hear that?" I questioned.

"Your therapist told you this three years ago and you still haven't learned what it means?" She shook her head gently. "Alerick, there's people out in that war right now depending on you. They all love you. Your pack. Your kingdom. Your Queen. Even me. You don't have to do this alone. We all here for you."

"Okay Zelena. I'm going to wake up now."

"Goodbye King."

"Wait! One more question. Why do Erica see you different than I do?"

She smiled at this and spreaded her hands out. "Just like my room, I'm a blank canvas. You see me how you need to see me. Erica sees me as a melodic sweetheart because that's who she is at heart and she needs someone to comfort her. You see me as a strong sassy blonde because you need someone to take you down a notch." I laughed at what she said before I noticed her pointing. "Look Alerick! Over there."