Chapter 2: Sahara Square

I looked around at my new surroundings, the first thing to hit me was the heat. It was hot, but so was Agrabah. In the distance I could see a large, tree like building. I began to head over when Chirithy poofed in front of me.
"Ah so finally taking on your own world are we? Well you can feel it right? The heartless are here. Don't look surprise though, this world could've actually been around for eternity, we just hadn't discovered it until now. But who knows? Maybe it did just pop out of nowhere" They left and I began to travel again.
As I was getting close to what now looks like a city, I felt a strong wave of darkness around me. I readied my keyblade, 'Starlight'. I didn't move... then a shadow appeared out the corner of my eye, lunging at me. Heartless! I quickly turned and swung. It was a regular Shadow heartless, but there were more. Four to be exact. I quickly moved and finished them off. Collecting their lux and moved on. I of course had met more heartless along the way and reached the town at night. Even if the desert was dark, the city was like a light show. I began to explore the town or city, and realized, this was a, "Night Life" town. Also the residents were actual animals walking and talking like humans. I did walk out in the open at first but I began to get stared at by the animals so I decided to stay unseen.
I began to look around for a map to take, I did find a booth, owned by a jackal. I walked up to him.
"Ah how can I help you at this late hour my friend?" he asked.
"Got a map of any sort?"
"Yes, I have two actually," He pulled out two, "One of just the Sahara Square and the other of the entire Continent, Which would you like?"
"How much for the Continent map?"
"Just 50 munnie"
"I'll take it" I handed over the necessary munnie and read the map. I was in a place called, Sahara Square. A place for night time animals to have fun during their waking hours. There were many different areas, Sahara Square was just the first, there were Tundratown, Rainforest and Canal Districts, Meadow Lands, Savanna Central, and Downtown. I noticed that all these places were accessible by a subway line labeled as, Bunny Burrow.
"Say, I can't say I've seen you or... your kind around here, are you new?" Asked the Jackal. I looked up from the map and nodded.
"Well, if I were you I'd visit Zootopia, it's the star attraction of this whole continent if not, the world!"
"Where Zootopia?"
"Boy have you've been living underneath a rock? You can literally see it from here!" He pointed to a city way in the distance, barely visible.
"Thank you, i'll get to walking"
"Walking?!" He gave me a crazy look, "The only way you're going to get to it is through the train"
"Okay, then how much for a ticket?"
"Quite a lot... 5000 munnie maybe?"
"Crap, I left the rest of my 997,500 at Daybreak Town... I only have 2500"
"Well then I suggest you'd get a job or win some at the casino" He pointed to a large building labeled as "The Golden Sand"
I wandered in and was amazed as literally almost everything was red with a golden outline. I really thought this was a terrible idea as I was usually bad at card games and was usually bad with luck so I was really tied on options. I walked up to a camel staff member and asked, "Hey, what would you suggest to a guy with no card skills?" He looked down at me, "Well if you want there is a hyena looking for special help, he's great friends with the casino manager so he was allowed to advertise his request here, he's over there if you're interested" I looked over across the room, a hyena was sitting alone, with chips. I walked over to him, "Hey" I said. He looked up,
"Yes?"
"I heard you were looking for help, might I ask what you need?"
"Yes well... I'm suppose to win this game... to help pay off a debt and... I won but there are these guys who have it out for me and want me to fail. They're watching me... I just want protection til I get home. I'll pay whatever you want!"
"How about 2500 munnie?"
"Yes yes that will do, let's go" He got up and began to walk fast. I kept up with him and looked around for any suspicious animals, I saw none though. We got outside and he stopped, "Uh... I'm afraid old Dennis here doesn't have a car so we'll have to walk, unless you have a ride?" I shook my head and we continued. It was very lively out here, at least in the casino area, once we reached the residential part of the town it was quiet.
As we were walking I felt another heartless approaching, I readied my keyblade. Dennis gave off a whine as he saw my weapon appear out of nowhere. Then without warning, a possessor heartless flew down and attacked, I jumped between it and Dennis to avoid it from harming him. I took a couple blows but nothing new. I quickly slashed it into nothing and it disappeared. I could feel more heartless coming, wanting mine and Dennis's hearts.
"M-m-monster!" Dennis began to run in panic, I followed. I did whatever I could and fought off the heartless. Soon we reached a small little house. Dennis began to take out his keychain, which had way to many keys! He began to laugh, "Hold on while I find the right one" It had been awhile since a heartless made an appearance and the dark feeling was gone. But something still lurked... THERE! A baboon began to come out of the shadows. Heading towards them! I ran up and stopped it from moving any further. Dennis had just now noticed the new problem and his eyes widened, "That's him! Get him away!" he began to look at his keys faster. The Baboon spoke,
"Move out of the way, this doesn't concern you"
"Actually, as a paid bodyguard, it does"
"Well then I have no choice-" He slammed his fist into my stomach
"GAH!" I backed up, "Well then..." I lunged at the baboon and smacked him with my keyblade. He fell over and growled. He got back up and tried to bite me, I dodged and hit him aside, then I casted Wind Barrage, sending the baboon flying back. He got up once again, he was having a hard to time hiding his pain. He gave a weak growl then took off, running.
Finally Dennis unlocked his door, "Ah there we are, sorry it took so long, you're not hurt are you?" I shook my head, no. "Good, that's good... uh listen, thank you so much! Mister uh...?"
"Trinity" I answered. Leaf is just my party name. Trinity is my real name.
"Well, thank you, Trinity! Here's your reward, use it wisely" he grinned. He gave me my munnie, "Can I offer you a place to stay for the night? It's 1:30 surely you must be exhausted. I am!" I looked down.
"If it's not to much trouble that'd be nice"
"Oh not at all! Come come, I'll take the couch tonight"
"Oh... that won't be necessary" I said.