Chapter 5: Mr. Big

Apparently the license number belonged to a limousine rental service. It was in Tundratown... brr... It was late at night too. Of course when we arrived at the place, it was closed.
"Well looks like we've come to a halt, you can't get in without a warrent" Nick told Judy as she tried to open a gate.
"What is your problem? Does seeing me fail some how make you feel better about yourself?" She said irritably.
"It 100% does" Nick replied. Judy frowned at him.
"Can't we wait til when they open up?" I asked.
"No can do, I only have about a day left to solve this case, I have less than a day to solve this or I'm fired. We need to get in NOW!"
"Well I'm afraid you can't do that as then you'd be breaking the law so if I can just have that pen please" Nick asked.
Judy looked at him. Then held out the pen before throwing it behind her, past the fence. It hit the snow with a pfft.
"Wow you throw like a bunny, but I guess I'll see you later, whenever that'd be" He began to climb the fence. Quietly Judy dug a hole under the fence for her and I to get through and obtain the pen again.
"Actually I think I just saw a shady low life fox climbing over a fence on unauthorized terms" She told him. We began to walk around, it was dark but Judy used her phones flashlight to illuminate the area. Soon we discovered the limo with the same license plate.
"This is it!" Judy said happily, she opened the car door and her and Nick climbed in. Before I did I could sense some darkness around us. I looked over to some other limos and saw a Shadow move. I slowly walked over and found more heartless in the area. I quickly defeated each one of them and began to return to the two animals.
"Guess not!" I heard Nick say. I looked over to where it came from, Oh no! Two polar bears had Nick and Judy and they dragged them into another limo. Before I could reach it, it took off.
I quickly ran as fast as my legs would take me. Jumping from building to building, following the limo. I began to land onto another roof when I was bashed in the side by something. I fell to the ground when and looked up at my attacker. They were Gummi heartless. Leading them was a Gummi Copter. I jumped up off my feet and launched myself at the group of Gummi's. I took out a couple of smaller gummi heartless and then did what I could to dodge the onslaught of attacks. It was like being rammed with giant rocks. I recovered and attacked once more, finishing off most of them except for the Copter which flew off. I was about to chase after it when I remembered Nick and Judy. I climbed back up and saw that the limo was almost far from me. I once again followed it. This time I noticed the Copter coming back with more heartless including a couple of Air Soldiers. I tried to dodge their attacks but I slipped on some ice and almost missed a jump. I was surrounded now, I quickly used a technique called, 'Ice Dash' and threw my keyblade in a circle. It took out most of the heartless. I jumped and whacked an Air Soldier and spun, slicing every heartless still alive. The Copter flew in and knocked me over. I quickly got up and jumped at it and crushed it. It was dead.
Finally the limo had stopped at a big mansion. The polar bears dragged Judy and Nick in with them. I quietly snuck inside and followed them. It was easy at first but then they split up. Nick went into some office and Judy was carried down a couple of stairs. I went in after Judy and waited. They tied Judy up to a chair and left her. I came out from the shadows and untied Judy.
"Thank you Trinity" She whispered, "Did you see where they took Nick?" I nodded a yes and we began to leave the room. We weren't able to hide though, a polar bear from across the hall saw us,
"HEY!" He growled. He charged at us and another polar bear came around the corner and joined him.
"Fira!" I cast fire balls at the bears and stopped them in their tracks. Judy took the advantage and gave one of them a good kick in the face, knocking them down. I followed and knocked the other down as well. Judy and I continued through the big building and found the office with Nick, he was being questioned by a small mouse.
"Get them" The mouse hissed. Before we could do anything two hidden bears grabbed me and Judy, we couldn't break free.
"Sir please, you must believe when I say I was being forced against my will to be with her!" Nick pleaded.
"Eh... Sorry Nicky, but you've been a pain far to long"
"Mr. Big please-!" Nick was then also grabbed by bear.
"Ice them" Mr. Big ordered. The bears pulled off a rug on the ground, revealing a hatch. Under that hatch, was water with ice. The three of us could do nothing but struggle, but we were having no luck.
With one last attempt I gave my captor a kick in the stomach, he gave an oof and dropped me, I caught myself before I fell in the water. I jumped up and attacked the other polar bears. They were pushed back and dropped Judy and Nick. I held them back while Judy confronted Mr. Big.
"Mr. Big, you're under arrest for the kidnapping of Emmit Otterton!" She said.
"What? I'm under arrest? But he attacked my driver" He replied.
"What do you mean?"
"Don't you know? He assaulted my limo driver and ran off, I had nothing to do with his appearance"
"So... then you're innocent" Judy said with a sigh.
"Innocent? As far as you know, yes. Seems we've gotten off at the wrong end, why don't you tell your funny looking friend to lower his weapon and we go to my daughters wedding and talk" He was of course, talking about me. Judy gave me a nod. I put away my keyblade, but I didn't let the three bears out of my sight.
Apparently Mr. Big had a daughter who was getting married, it was fun to watch. They even had little cheese cake that I could try. Even if my slice wasn't even as big as a bead it was good. Mr. Big then told of how Emmit was a friend of his and used his limo service often. Emmit had attacked the driver after becoming, 'Savage', whatever that means.
"So where could we find this driver?" Judy asked.
"His name is Manchas, lives in the Rainforest District in TuJunga"
"Alright, thank you Mr. Big. And, sorry again for the disturbance we caused you" Judy said.
"Don't mention it, and if it's not to much to ask, don't tell anyone about the 'Ice' thing. Got it?"
"As you wish" Judy bowed her head and began to walk out with Nick. I was getting ready to go when Mr. Big stopped me,
"Excuse me, you," I turned to him, "I admire how you saved your friends there. You seem like a man with real skill. Might I ask for you service?"
"What kind of help do you need?" I asked.
"Well you see... there's a thug on the street. He's kinda stolen something of mine. Yeah, my grand mama's chest of valuables... We found the guy but he had gone and sold it off. We gave him a week to pay it off and he's still not here, I want you to go find him and, 'take care' of him"
My eyes widened, "You mean..."
"Yes... Unless he can give me my grand mama's items back, which that'll never happen, I will not allow him to live. So... will you do it?"
"What if he can give you back the stolen items?"
"Then I guess I can pardon him, but he's not a nice one so it's unlikely that he'd do that. I've sent someone after him but he's failed to get close enough to him to do the job"
"I can't promise about killing, but I'll do what I can" I said.
"Very well, this man is a hyena, lives in the Sahara Square, here's his address. If you can get him, I will return you're kindness wisely" I gave the note a look and looked back at Mr. Big. I turned and left the mansion. Nick and Judy were waiting for me.
"Hey! Come on! We got to get there quickly!" Judy waved at me.
"Go on without me, I'm going to head to Sahara Square" I said.
"Oh... alright then, take care Trinity"
"Yeah... take care" Nick gave me a curious look. The two took a limo and drove off. And I began my hike back to Sahara Square.
I actually made great time getting to the wanted address. I knocked on the door, the lights were still on. That's when I realized that this house looked familiar. The door opened up,
"Ha ha! Trinity! It's so good to see you!" Dennis gave me a hug. After he let go he saw my face, which was a little sad smile, "Is something wrong?" He asked. I have two options here; kill him, or find the stolen items...
"Mr. Big has informed me you've stolen some items, I'm here to acquire them" I answered. Dennis then gave me a frightened look,
"No! You can't be! I-I thought you weren't with him!" He was about to close the door but I stopped him.
"Listen, I'm not going to kill you, yet" I said, "I want you to tell me where I can find these items, every single one of them!"
"I c-can tell you that!" He opened the door and ran over to a counter. "Here! I have the addresses of the items! Where they were shipped, or they were shipped to, everything! Just plea-ease don't kill me!" He handed me a note or a, 'receipt' with a couple addresses on them.
"I'll find these and give what I can to Mr. Big, If I can't find them..." Dennis began to look at his feet. I turned and walked out.
Looking at the receipt, it also had the munnie spent on the items, which I didn't think about. These were very expensive things as said but... dang! 1000 Munnie for a plate. I soon came across the first house. No one was home, which worked for me. I unlocked the door with my keyblade and went inside. There were several items this household bought of the stolen items. I soon found them and left the right amount of munnie for a full, 'refund' and left. I did the same thing with the next house and the last one. I was surprised I even had 5 munnie left. I had recovered every last item. I had began to walk back to Tundratown when I was bumped into by a figure. I dropped one of the items.
"Hey watch where you're going-" It was the baboon that tried to attack Dennis, "You!" He looked over and saw the mirror that I dropped. He picked it up and looked at it, "Say... this is one of Mr. Big's items! You! No wonder you were with him! You're his accomplice!" I got up,
"No you don't understand, I'm-"
"You're coming with me!" He gave me a strong punch and I fell back. I quickly turned and ran, the baboon followed me. My effort to run was futile as he caught me, he tackled me and I dropped all the items. They skidded across off the side walk and down a hill.
"Oh no!" The baboon got up and went after them. When I got down there, he had went after the items that had fallen, in quicksand! He was slowly sinking, "Help me!" he screamed. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out, he lost every item. He fell on his knees, "How could I have left this happened, do you know what I could've made him do if I had gotten those items back! Grr..." He got up and stomped his foot, then turned to me, "This is all your fault!" He gave me a strong punch and I blacked out.
I woke up and found myself tied up in the back of a semi truck, I think. It was dark except for the small window where I could see the baboon driving. I couldn't move. We were in Tundratown again. We were getting close to Mr. Big's house. I tried to move but i couldn't even move my hands. Suddenly the back door opened up barely, Dennis climbed in.
"Dennis!" I said quietly
"Shh!" He held a finger to his mouth. He untied.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I saw you get captured by this freak and felt like it was my fault you're in this situation. So I'm helping you, come one let's go!" He tried to open the door, it was locked from the outside, "No no no noooo!" Not to much longer we arrived at Mr. Big's mansion. The baboon got out and I could hear him talk as Mr Big came out to greet him,
"Mr. Big! I know that Dennis may have been the one to steal the items but I found that Dennis has an accomplice! And just when I was about to recover the items, he tossed them into quicksand! Oh what a shame!"
"Open the doors! Let me see this monster!" Mr. Big yelled. Dennis whimpered and hid behind a couple boxes. The doors opened up, and only I was standing there.
Mr. Big's eyes widened, "I... I don't understand, you?"
"Yes, it was him sir!"
"Trinity, but why how could you do that? None of this makes sense at all! Oh... my poor heart... my poor grand mama's stuff... gone"
"Well you see, I was trying to give you back the items but he attacked me and the stuff fell into quicksand" I explained.
"Charlie... is this true?" Mr. Big asked.
"Well... I didn't know he was working for you..."
"You fool! I should have you iced! But... It's not your fault... If only I could have Dennis here, I'd forgive you two and just ice him!" I glanced to the Dennis who was cowering behind the boxes. He's right here. I said in my head.
"Mr. Big, you should know that Charlie here... he was planning on taking the items using the items against you and take over your gang" I said. Mr. Big just stared at me, no expression.
"What are you talking about? I have no interest with his gang!" Charlie exclaimed.
"You said you were going to make him to do whatever you wanted before you lost the items!"
"Charlie... is this also true?" Mr. Big turned towards him.
"N-no sir! You know I quit trying to do that!" Charlie took a step back but bumped into a polar bear.
"I thought you were done with trying to double time me Charlie, now I see you still just want my welfare..."
"Mr. Big! Please you don't understand!"
"Oh I do Charlie... and I think it's time we have a talk... take him away for now"
"No!" The polar bear grabbed him and walked into the mansion. It was just me and Mr. Big.
"Trinity..." he said, "I'm sorry that you got caught up in this, Charlie has been a long member of my family... and not the best either... I grieve that the items were lost..."
"I'm sorry, I really found them all and was coming back" I said.
"I know, it was an unfortunate accident-" Suddenly a banging sound came from the driver seat of the truck. I picked up Mr. Big and we went to look. When I opened the driver door, the seat had a chest in it.
"No... it can't be" I opened the chest, It was the items! "I... I thought-" There was a note. I picked it up and read it-

Don't ask how, but I have my ways...
~Chirithy

"It's from Dennis" I lied. Mr. Big looked at the stuff,
"Dennis got them? But how could he've-"
"Says he only sold replica's... these are the real deal" Mr. Big smiled,
"Well it seems he ain't so bad after all..." He gave each item a good look, "Everything's here! And in perfect condition!"
"Well I guess you can thank him right?"
"Yes, I can pardon him... And you! You are the reason all this happened! If there is any way I can repay you, just ask!"
"Oh well... I'll let you know if I need anything," I said, "Here I'll get you and this stuff back to your office" And I did carry them back. As we passed the back of the truck, Dennis was no longer in there. He left. After I had gotten back out of the mansion, Chirithy popped out to my side,
"Well quite the adventure wasn't it?" they asked. I smiled at them.
"If I were you I would've given Dennis up, he was a thug"
"Was. He isn't anymore. Besides I don't want to be the cause of anyone's death" I said.
"Yeah, guess it's better to just keep away from the mafia" Chirithy turned away and began to a walk. The sun was beginning to rise. Chirithy stopped and looked at me, "By the way, you're friends ran into some trouble at the rain forest. They're safe now, they're on their way to the town hall, just so you know" Then Chirithy disappeared.