Chapter Sixteen (16)

Owens p.o.v

We finally made it to the creek, and damn. It was so beautiful !

The tents were all set up, and we each knew who was sharing with who... Jackie and Tamarah--who wanted to share with me, but I am with Tyler. The two twins are in the same tent, and then Ben and Joe are sharing one.

I traced my finger along the wooden cabin and walked behind it, the breeze picked up more now that I was back here, the trees danced in the wind, swaying back and forth loosing twigs and branches.

Shivering as a gust of wind hit me, I continued to walk and looked down; there was dead leaves and fragile twigs snapping and breaking under me.

I wonder what they sound like, I tapped my ear seeing if I could get a noise. Sadly, I couldnt.

But thats the whole point of me going to the appointment my mom had planned, unless I told you already... Ill tell you again, Im going to get my ears checked; the doctor said I might be able to get surgery so I will be able to hear again, but it costs a lot and it takes a while, because he will be doing the surgery in parts. So he doesnt stress me out.

I finished walking forth from the back of the cabin and I was lifted off my feet and being ran to the dock were Tyler stood smiling

I then noticed what was going to happen; I was going to get thrown in the water.

I looked up at Joe who was smirking and running with me,  I started to wiggled and try to get out of his grasp but he held me tighter.

I could feel the tears swelling in my eyes, I dont want to cry. But I cant swim, and I dont want to go into the water.

My hands were soon grabbed and I was swinging back and forth, and Tyler and Joe were laughing having fun,. Stop ! Stop! I wanted to scream but they kept swinging me.

One.

Two.

I read off Joes lips as he was starring at me, with the same smirk on his face; he was in his swimming trunks and as I tried to look back at Tyler I knew he was too.

The tears started to pile in my eyes, but I didnt want to let the fall. I was stronger than this... Its just....

Water.

I started thrashing violently before they hit ten. I tried to pull my arms out, and kick my legs but Joe's grip just got tighter, Id probably get bruised.

I whimpered as the guys head shot toward the other end off the dock connecting to the grass. The girls were running, with the twins; Ben no were in sight.

But before then got here Joe let go of my legs causing Tyler to let go of my wrist.

And I flew into the water.

I flapped my arms above my head, and came to the surface. But as hard as I tried to stay up I couldnt. I let my salty tears mix in with the water as my head was bobbing up and down, water filled my mouth up repeatedly, when I went down and the burning sensation in my eyes forced me to close them when I was still enveloped in the water.

Why me?

Nobody moved off the dock, and Auden did a fresh dive and pulled me up and put one of my hands on the wooden board.

Jackie started to pull my wrist as Aiden grabbed the other--Tamarah yelling at both of the guys. Tyler stared back at me, Tamarah tried to grab his arm and pull him back but instead he came and rushed up to me.

I visibly flinched causing him to wince, but that didnt stop him from pulling me into a hug, with no doubt getting him all wet.

Lifting me up, he carried my to a tree stump and plopped me down on it; getting blankets and building a little dressing room. He grabbed my hand and I ducked getting under the towels, Tyler soon came under with dry clothes and helped me get the wet clothes off me. I put on a sweat shirt, and pulled it down so it covered me. Pulling off my underwear and slipping on a new dryer pair.