Chapter 8: Mayor Lionheart

Apparently when Judy and Nick ran off without me they had switched the night howlers out with some blue berries Nick carried on him (They're his favorite). And then they anticipated for Bellwether to tell them her evil scheme which then they'd record her. She was soon then put away for causing the animals going savage and framing Lionheart. Not to much long after the press showed up to once again, interview Judy. She explained everything and soon the crowd was going nuts over the news. That's when a scream was heard,
"AHH! Help!" a female zebra ran in, "It's Lionheart! He's gone savage!" Everyone started panicking and ZPD officers ran out. Judy, Nick, and I looked at each other and went to go see what was happening. Sure enough, Lionheart had returned. But he was attacking everyone around him! He clawed at some officers and injured them. He turned and chased a young bear under a car, fortunately he was unable to get the cub.
"Guys, his eyes" Nick pointed out, I looked and Lionheart's eyes, they were all white, and his fur was almost black.
"He's being controlled by the darkness" I said, "That's not him"
"Can we save him?" Judy asked. I shrugged, I have never seen anything like this before. I was clueless. But he had to be stopped. I quickly approached him and held my keyblade firmly, he turned away from the cowering cub and growled at me. Then Judy and Nick both stepped up to my side, "We got your back" Judy said.
I charged, "Aspir!" I drained some of Lionheart's energy to power up my magic. I then gave him a jab, "Spark Break!" I struck him multiple times, "Spark Blast!" "Icicle spear!" I then impaled him with icicles. He was still going, he was about to get up but then was knocked over by Judy who tackled him with her foot. Then Nick came in and spun himself into Lionheart, striking him mulitple times! Lionheart shoved them away and lunged at me, he clawed my chest but that was the only time he was able to hit me. I pushed him back I slammed his face into the concrete ground. Then Judy hopped onto to Nick who threw her into the air, she then landed right onto Lionheart, this time cracking the sidewalk. Lionheart got up, still growling and jumped onto me. He was trying to bite my face off but I held him back with the neck of my keyblade. I couldn't hold him for long, Judy and Nick shoved him off me. I got up and casted Aspir once again, then Icicle Spear. Suddenly Lionheart let out a roar that shattered the icicles and picked up a nearby car and threw it at us! We all got out of the way in time. But Judy rolled away and Lionheart grabbed her quickly. He roared at her and clawed her stomach, or would have if Nick hadn't caught his paw, Nick let out a weak growl. I charged and jabbed Lionheart in the chest, he dropped Judy and stumbled back.
"You okay carrots?" Nick asked.
"I'm fine"
"Trinity?" I gave a nod in reply. Lionheart was still fighting, he began to run at us. I tried to stop him but he was too strong, he lifted me up and threw me against a wall. He was getting ready to bite me,
"Spark Blast!" I sent an electric spark at him. He flew back and then was trounced by Judy. Quickly he grabbed Judy's leg and threw her at me, we were both crushed against the wall. Then he ran and clawed Nick's back as he ran. Nick fell and let out a scream. Lionheart loomed over Nick, ready to finally catch his first prey. Judy got off me,
"Nick!" She screamed.
"Cura!" I casted it Judy as she ran to him. Then, with one desperate strength, she kicked Lionheart. So hard that he was sent flying back and into a car, the car exploded.
"Nick! Judy!" I shouted. They both were consumed by the flames of the explosion. All I could do was watch the as the explosion cleared. When it did, I saw them. Judy and Nick both, were just laying there.
"No no no" I ran over to my fallen friends. Scared to death that they met their's. I check for a pulse but Judy began coughing, then Nick joined in.
"Judy! Nick! You're all right!" I gave them a tight hug.
"Oh... haha yes, so we are" Judy returned the hug. After we let go we began to hear someone else coughing. Lionheart! He got up, he was still alive!
"Where...am I?" He said
"Lionheart!" Judy called. He looked at us,
"What... what happened?"
"Well not to alert you or anything but... you kind of went on a rampage on the city" Nick answered.
"I did? I don't remember doing anything of the sort all I remember is..." That's when Chief Bogo ran up,
"Hopps! Are you alright?!" He asked.
"I'm fine Chief, we all are" Judy assured.
"Aw see" Nick elbowed Judy, "He does have a heart"
"Not funny fox" Bogo went over and check on the mayor. Soon the entire town was coming to check on the result of the battle.
After the fight everything was explained to the Lionheart by me, Lionheart was then given his title of Mayor back as he was never pardon already since he had disappeared before he could take the charges of kidnapping. Not to much longer everything died down, prey started believing in good predators again, and the heartless were also disappearing from the city. A couple of days past, Nick had officially become Judy's police partner and the two solved crimes together. Today we were going back to Judy's home to recollect her items for her to move back to Zootopia.
"Oh this'll be so exciting Nick! You get to meet my family!" Judy said happily.
"Oh, more dumb bunnies like you? Great" Nick said sarcastically. Then he looked at me, "Am I ever going to have to meet your family?" Nick joked. I laughed,
"Lucky for you, no" I said.
"What is your family like?" Judy asked.
"Well... we're a nut house that's for sure" I wish I was joking.
"Hmph" Judy looked out the window. Soon we arrived at Bunny Burrow. We spent the day packing and loading up everything, which was actually an alarm clock and clothes. Nick and Judy were in her room talking and I decided to go for a walk. It was a good day, this was a nice world and I wouldn't mind watching over it... But... I can't, it's not my choice. I began to walk down a hill when I noticed a pile of rocks. It looked like this was something, but it collapsed.
"Oh Trinity!" It was Judy, her and Nick joined me, "I see you found the spot of my old hideout"
"Hideout?" Nick asked, "What did you need a place to hide your little bunny emotions?" Judy gave Nick a friendly shove,
"Actually it was my childhood play area, I came here all the time with my friends and we'd play for hours but... then this happened"
"I can fix it" I blurted out. Judy's eyes started beaming,
"You can! Oh please do!" she begged. I pointed my keyblade at the pile of rocks and casted a spell that disintegrated the rocks. Revealing a small cave. "Oh thank you!" Judy gave me a pat on the back and ran inside. Nick and I followed. It was dark, there were dusty chairs and a small table. There was even a small little bed,
"I use to sleep here sometimes too, for slumber parties" Judy explained.
"Sure it's very..." Nick started coughing, "Dusty..."
"Well... then let's clean it!" Judy suggested.
"What? Rabbit, that's so exhausting!" Nick whined.
"But not fighting a lion?"
"Ugh fine let's do this" Nick sighed. We began to dust everything off and was some of the chairs and shelves. Soon the place looked...better.
"Wow, looks new!" Judy said.
"I guess" Nick said. I noticed a picture on the wall, it had Judy, her parents, and thousands of other rabbits.
"What's this? Family photo?" I asked. Judy looked at it,
"Oh yea... when I was eight" she stared at the photo, "You know, I'd like to take this with me, help me take it off" The picture was quite large since there were so many rabbits. We took down the picture and laid it down on the bed. That's when the room started shining brightly,
"What's happening!" Nick shouted.
"I-I don't know!" Judy stuttered. I looked to the source of light, it was coming from the spot on the wall we took the picture off of, it was,
"The Keyhole!" I shouted. There was a keyhole in the wall, light was coming from it.
"Woah" Judy and Nick awed. We walked closer to it, the light had become dim. But I suddenly felt a surge of power in my keyblade, the power to cast, a portal. I pointed my keyblade at the wall and casted a portal, to Daybreak Town. Judy gasped when she saw it,
"So wait... you're... leaving?" She asked. She looked at me,
"I'm afraid so..." I said sadly. She began to tear up and she gave me a hug,
"I'm going to miss you" she mumbled. Nick rolled his eyes,
"Alright you emotionable bunny, you've said your goodbye" Judy ignored him. Nick held out his hand, "Well... it's been uh... short, but sweet kiddo!" I shook his hand,
"Thanks Nick" I said. Then he pulled something out of his pocket,
"Here," he handed it to me, "I want you to have this, it was in my pocket after the Cliffside incident" I looked at it, it was a keyblade medal, with Nick on it!
"How?" I asked. He gave off a shrug,
"I don't know it just made it's way into my pocket, but you seem to like them so I'd figure this'll help your collection" he pointed to the medals hanging from my keyblade.
"Thanks Nick... again, I'll treasure it" I said.
"You better" He said.
Finally Judy let go and we said goodbye again.
"Don't forget about us!" Judy said.
"I won't!" I promised.
"Yeah and keep watching over the light and stuff" Nick said. With one last goodbye wave, I stepped through the portal. It closed, and the last thing I saw was Judy and Nick, waving right back at me. I was alone.