James

Simon's POV

Josh: "Can you not?"

I had been sitting in his room annoying him like mad. I was just waiting for a reaction. He was trying to record but I wanted to go out and get something to eat.

Simon: "But I want to go eat something."

Josh: "I know. I need to edit this video. And I have three others to do."

Simon: "You can do them later."

Josh: "No Simon I can't Let me do two of them and upload one. And then we can go out ok?"

But I want to go out now.

Simon: "What if I did one for you?"

Josh: "I'm not letting you do it for me. That wouldn't be fair on you baby boy."

Simon: "But I want to spend the day with my boyfriend."

Josh: "You have been.You have sat on my bed and annoyed the ever loving shit out of me this whole time."

Simon: "But I love you."

Josh: "I know baby. But we have a job to do. Your already done obviously. Let me do my own videos and I will come and get you alright."

Simon: "Alright fine.I'll go annoy JJ."

I got up from Josh's bed and walked over to him. He turned to see me sit in his lap. Wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He leaned in and kissed me. Holding me for a moment before he let go and looked at me.

Josh: "I do love you Si.But I have to do some videos."

Simon: "I don't know why we don't get someone to edit our videos for us so we have more time to do our own things."

Josh: "I feel like if we did that. It would end up giving us too much time and we would get bored."

Simon: "Fine. I'm going to annoy JJ."

I got up and walked out of his room. Closing it behind me. I walked down the hall to JJ's room.Opening it to see him sitting at his computer doing editing of his own.

Simon: "Oh come on."

JJ: "You can sit in here if your quiet and stay still."

Simon: "But I want to do something. Josh is editing as well. And I'm bored."

JJ: "Your my best friend Simon. You have been my friend for years. But god damn if your not the most annoying person alive when you are bored. Why not go kick the football around?"

Simon: "I don't want to be alone. I finally get a week ahead on everything so I can relax and spend time with you guys."

JJ: "No one else had the same idea. So that's your fault for thinking we have more time to ourselves."

Simon: "Why aren't you free? Aren't you supposed to be the one who doesn't upload for awhile."

JJ: "That's Harry and you know it. Why not go and annoy your boyfriend?"

Simon: "Because I've already been half kicked out of his room."

JJ: "Well I'm half kicking you out of my room as well. I have work to do Simon. Can you please go somewhere else?"

Simon: "Do I have to?"

JJ: "Yes Simon. I'll do something with you later alright?"

Simon: "Alright whatever."