Chapter Forty Five

Abby's P.O.V

I wake up and the first thing that pops into my mind is: woah boobs.

This is because a very familiar set of boobs are shoved into my face. I push myself up so that I'm sitting on my elbow to see none other than my sister snoring on the pillow next to me. But that isn't bothering me right now. What's really bothering me is the massive headache I have. What the hell did I do last night? I faintly remember drinking one shot but other than that the night seems like a complete blur. I gently tap Anna on her shoulder and when she doesn't wake up I roughly shove her and she nearly falls off the bed.

"Woah woah," she says groggily looking over at me and squinting while holding her hands in front of her face to protect herself from the bright sun that's now shining through the window. "No need to be hostile. We're all friends here."

"W-what are you d-doing here?" I ask quietly laying back down and holding my hand over my face. 

"I'm not allowed to just pop in and cuddle with my sister," she asks and I look over at her raising my eyebrows, knowing that we both know she usually has something better to do. "I don't appreciate all the glares I'm getting from you this morning Abigail, and we literally just woke up. And if you must know I came here because you made the very immature decision of going out last night and getting shitfaced and your boyfriend apparently couldn't handle it himself."

"S-stop t-talking so loud," Anna never knew when to stop talking. I guess I used to admire that about her because she could go on about topics for hours on end but I usually just hated attempting to talk.

"Oh shit sorry I forgot you probably have a hangover," she says quickly standing up and walking over towards the door. "I suppose I get to repay you now with a cup of coffee and some eggs, huh?"

I nod slightly and she gives me a small smile before leaving the room. I know that when she said she was going to repay me, she was talking about all those times in high school when she came in late at night reeking of alcohol and I was always the one who helped her avoid mom and dad. Then every morning I'd wake up early to make her a cup of coffee and eggs to help her with the headache. That was back when we were really close. 

Anna comes back into the room a few minutes later but this time she isn't alone. Scott walks in with a smile on his face. As soon as I see him the reason why I drunk last night hits me harder than that bus hit Regina George. Anna walks over to me setting a cup of coffee next to a plate of bacon and eggs. She quickly plants a kiss on my forehead before walking towards the door. 

"W-where are you g-going?" I ask her before she can leave the room. 

"Um...well I, uh- oh! I have to meet with the wedding planner," she says glancing over at Scott and giving him a look I can't decipher. But whatever the look means it makes Scott shift awkwardly in his spot. "I have to go find Falon."

Before I can beg her to not leave me alone with Scott she's already out the door and I can hear her literally sprinting down the hall. I sigh heavily and look up at Scott who immediately smiles back at me.