15. Khan's Mansion

The Khan's mansion is portrayed in the picture.

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely sisters and readers aswi95 , keerthi , shifaiz and Malini they are trying for their placement in a reputed companies so please wish them good luck.

Ahad's pov :

I am driving right now to my home,The Khan's Mansion. Zoya slept as soon as she got in the car. Today she will see the life I live . Lavish and luxurious life with lack of love.

I always starved for love from childhood, but after sometime I lost my patients and started to take what I felt mine.

I expected to be loved. I want someone who can really care for. I want someone to miss my presence. I want someone to desperately point out my mistakes.

Because when it comes to my life other than business, I always makes mistakes.

I have every health and wealth a man could more than ask for but no peace.
I spent sleepless nights thinking, who is there for me in this world. I felt lonely without her.

She was always there to support and love me but she left me. I lost her, would be a correct statement. I lost her because I trusted people too much in my life.

After all I got only betrayal for my trust on them. I suddenly felt so suffocated. The tension in the air became thicker.

I started to increase my speed , just then I felt heavy as well as something feathery soft on my shoulder.

I turned to find the source, it was none other than the love of my life. My Zoya, she is leaning on my shoulder. I swear she would regret her move when she wakes up.

But still this is more than enough to calm my nerves. I slowed down my cars and parked it in a corner of the road and switched on the parking lights.

I took my time and started to scan her. She looks more like the one I lost in past, in a way more innocent than her.
She sleeps like a baby. Maybe the drug is doing it's work.

Hey long eyelashes are kissing her cheeks and now her nose is in slight tint of pink. I caressed Her cheeks lightly. She is beautiful. How did I get so much lucky.

She sleeps so peacefully , I just wanted to lend some of her peace and happiness and live my life like a normal person.

Don't I deserve that, after all I am also a human being. All at once my eyes felt heavy and I leaned my head on hers and slept.

I felt as if I slept after four years. A peaceful and sound sleep. After an hour I woke up and started to drive again but she didn't. She is really tired.

When we were just 20 minutes away from my place she woke up. She stretched her hands and it came near my face. For a second her fingers brushed my cheeks. I felt heavenly.

But once realization hit her she came back to her composer.

"So finally someone is up. " I told her my eyes fixed on the road.

She didn't answer she was trying to figure out where we are. The pendent I got her really looked amazing on her. I made her wear that .

She turned to me and asked "where are we?? "

Expected.

"We are in chennai doll. " I told her winking.

This time she didn't protest me calling her doll. Instead she turned her head to the window.