Chapter 13

"Wake up, Wake up, everybody wake up!!" I sing loudly banging pots together.

"Ugh! It's wayyy to early, go back to sleep!" Normani groaned.

"Shut the hell up!" Lauren yelled.

"Let me sleep!!" Camila whined.

"I will fucking kill you if you don't shut the fuck up!" Dinah screamed.

Well then, moving on.

"Hey Y/N!" Ally chirped beside me.

"Good morning sunshine! How'd you sleep beautiful?" I ask wrapping her in a hug.

"I slept great! Thanks for asking. Why are you up so early?" She asked pulling out of the hug.

I shrugged. "I don't really know. Anyway! Since the rest of the girls are sleeping, I was thinking we could go to Waffle House? Kinda like a date, I mean only if you want to of course!" I said scratching the back of my neck while blushing.

Ally's face lit up when she heard the word date, "Yes! I would love to!!" She said excited. "I-I mean, y-yeah totally." She said trying to play cool.

I chuckled. "Your to cute Miss Hernandez." I smiled.

"Thanks." She mumbled. "So, I'm going to go get ready." She said turning around.

Ah man, Ally was the most adorable women I've ever met. Her cute bubbly personality, her smile that could light up the whole room. Everything about her is perfection.

"Her gorgeous, are you ready?" I ask as she stands in front of me.

"Yep! To the Waffle House we go! Now hurry up! I need my Waffles!" Ally yelled dragging me to the car.

"Slow down, it's not like it's going anywhere, you dork!" I chuckle.

"Shh! Let's just gooooo!" She yelled.

I laugh and let her drag me to the car. I open the door for her, and I get a kiss on the cheek in return. I blush and make my way to the drivers side. We make small talk while I drive towards the restaurant. I was very content at that moment. Like everything was perfect, nothing could change that. With Ally's hands interlaced with mine, soft music playing in the background, it was my heaven, I just wish the other girls were with us, to make everything complete.

I pull into the parking space and rush out to open Ally's door.

"Here we are m'lady." I say and wrap my arm around her shoulders and led her to the restaurant.

As we stepped inside you could practically feel the excitement radiating off of her. Man, I'm in love with this girl.
-------------------------------------
After we got done eating we both decided it was time to go, sound check was in 45ish minutes, and the girls we're probably wondering where we went.

We walk into the bus, and I see all the girls, arm crossed glaring at us. Shit.

"H-hey girls, w-what's wrong?" I stutter scratching the back of my neck, I'm in a lot of trouble.

"Where the hell were you guys?" Lauren spat out angrily.

"We um, we went to, the um, the Waffle House." Wow, she was really fucking intimidating right now, it felt like her eyes were piercing through my skin.

"Like a date?" Dinah asked angrily.

I nod my head slowly, not knowing what they were going to do to me.

"What!?! That's soooo not fair!! I want to go out on a date with her!!!!" Camila whined and pouted.

I smiled softly at her words, maybe they aren't that mad at me? I hope anyway.

"Camila shut up, it's so not the time!" Normani glared.

"Sorry." Camila said with some attitude, sinking I. Her chair when Normani shot her another glare.

"So you think you can take Ally out on a separate date, without US knowing, or even discussed with us first." Lauren questioned angrily.

"Well yeah! I mean you guys yelled at me when I tried to wake you up! Ally was the only one up, so we decided to go to the Waffle House, and I thought why not make it a date! Sorry if I wanted to spend some time with her!" I shouted angrily, and stormed out of the bus.

I was pissed! I don't understand why they were so upset. I mean they decided to yell and go back to sleep, not me! Why are they making such a big fucking deal outta this!?

I walked onto the stage, because it was time for my sound check. I was a little nervous for the concert, I was going to play some new music that I haven't released yet, I really hoped the fans like it.

After sound check and finally cooling off, I went back to the bus, and saw something, something I never wanted to see again. It was Bread and Lauren, Bread was pressed up on Lauren kissing her, and by the looks of it she was kissing back. Tears threatened to spill out, I ran out and slammed the door shut and ran off. I didn't know where I was going, I just needed to get away. I thought that she broke up with him. I thought that she loved me. I gave her another chance, and she threw it down the drain, again.

I slowed down and sat on the ground and cried. I cried because I was stupid enough to believe that she still loved me. That she would break up with Bread. I thought she actually loved me, that she was sorry for cheating on me. She wasn't.

"Y/N? What's wrong sweetheart?" Ally asked wrapping her arms around me.

"Babe? Why are you crying?" Camila asked.

The rest of the girls cuddled into me, trying to comfort me. I have to admit, it helped a lot.

"L-L-Lauren. S-She was k-k-kissing B-Brad." I stuttered sobbing uncontrollably.

"WHAT!?!?!"Dinah screamed. "I'm gonna give her a poly beat down!" She said standing up, getting ready to beat her up.

As much as I hated her right now, I didn't want her to get hurt.

"No! Dinah don't. Just, just stay with me. Please!" I asked desperately.

She sighed. "Fine. But later I'm gonna have a talk with her." She said angrily and sat back down with me.

A few minutes past and I was finally calm enough. And plus my butt was starting to hurt a little bit.

"C'mon let's go, the concert is about to start. Then when that's over we can go to the bus and watch movies. Without Lauren of course." Ally said getting up.

"Ok." I sighed getting up, holding my hand out for Camila and Dinah, while Ally helped up Normani.

"It's going to be ok. We won't let her go near you, I promise." Normani said bringing all of us into a group hug.

Just when I thought that thing were finally looking up for me.

//A.N. Yeah I know your probably pissed that she cheated, again. I had to think of something to make the story more interesting. Don't worry, things are going to be ok soon. I was thinking of ending the story in a couple of chapters. I have a lot of new stories that I've been writing for you guys! I'm really excited, I hope you all like them!

-Your Author.