0-2

I scanned the last body left looking around her wounds she was definitely the first to be eaten up. Before I could touch her arm to look at her side the door opened revealing one of the officers from the investigation. Kim Taehyung.

"Hyung.."

"Oh JungKook ..I just came to stop by to get some information about these four girls. Our headquarters still are baffled by all of it and has no explanation as to what it is..maybe you can fill in the blanks?"

"Sure, well first of all, they have been brutally beaten up that way they're muscles would be weak for them to even move at all, the killer then would rape them till they can no longer feel anything.. with them struggling to catch a breath and blood already oozing out of them the killer then goes for the arm and starts to feast on it. Almost like eating a chicken legs first before the whole body." I told him

"Hmm..interesting..and what's with the bruises on their necks?" He said pointing at the bluish purple wound.

"That is a hickey ..a huge one actually. I sampled each of the bite marks on the skins and ..incredibly it's from a human species. Our kind, which I thought those are only in the olden days and rituals from other countries but ..now it seems that it's all too real" I said looking at one of the dead girl.

"There is no way that these girls were brutally murdered by some human being!" Shouted one of the chief securities that simply entered in without us even noticing.

"Sir? What are you doing here?" Taehyung bowed.

"To get some digging like what your assigned to do. But now I just think what this forensic is talking about is garbage!" He yelled

"Sir .. But they're skins are already tested and 100% of it is that they've been eaten. I know it sounds crazy but I've run the test at least six times already and it keeps coming out positive" I told him.

"Disgusting! What kind of humans would even eat another human being!"

"Same goes for animals..why do some animals even devour they're own family or another animal? Simple to satisfy their own cravings. Look it up sir..cannibalism has been practiced through decades. Now ..that it's the twentieth century..I'm guessing they are back because they are not fond with the normal meal we serve" I told them making fake cough in annoyance by my words.

"So what are they? These so called cannibalism? Psychopaths?"

"Yes ..they don't regret in doing what they do, they simply love to torture innocent lives and eating a poor soul is something that makes them very joyful" I said.

"Taehyung come with me, we have to discuss on how to explain this to the people" he said pulling Taehyung out of my lab.

I then puff a breath fanning myself from the warmth that's been traveling through my body.

I checked the clock and already it was midnight. I know it's too late to call them but I wanted to speak to Momo and see how she's surviving with her mother.

Pulling out my phone I dialed her number. I waited for three seconds of her to answer back but she didn't answer.

Probably already sleeping I thought. I then texted her but magically her number was in view.

"Hey..a-are you already sleeping did I wake you up?" Wtf why am I sounding like I care for her!

"Hm? No you didn't I'm just watching tv" she responded.

"C-can I talk to Momo?"

"She's already sleeping."

"Oh..that's fine don't wake her up. I'll call tomorrow morning then"

"Alright then"

"Ok bye .."

"Bye JungKook..love you" she said.

"I ..I Lov..Uhm ..I gotta go" I said cutting myself before I actually say it.

"Stop lying you do love me..you just won't say it now but I'll wait" she made an audible smirk before turning it off.

"Maybe I do ..but I still despise what you did to our daughter and that I still can't forgive you for it." He said that himself.

~~

The second day, I did my usual routine. Getting ready for work and so on. Since I did overtime last night they told me I could have a shorter shift today and relax later on.

After I finished my shift today, I called Momo's mother. With just one ring she instantly picked up.

"Oppa? Didn't expect for you to call at this hour ..what's up" she giggled

"Can I speak to Momo?" I said.

"Yeah hold on" she said

I could hear her calling Momo name out and she immediately squealed in delight having to hear me again.

"Appa!"

"Baby! How are you sweetie? Have you been behaving lately?"

"I'm good and yes I am" she says

"Good" I said.

I talked to Momo for almost an hour now, the sound of her cute little baby voice makes me miss her so much and that I couldn't wait to have her in my arms again.

I told her I'll be back to pick her up early tomorrow morning. With that she gave the phone back to her mother.

"Wow you guys talked forever, how come you don't talk to me on the phone for that long?"

"Because your not that special enough for me to talk to you that long hoe"

"JungKook!" She yelled and before she could start arguing I hung up.
__________________________
••CUTT ~~