Rivaling A Weasley (Fred Weasley)

The moment we, Oliver and I, had set foot on the train he turned to look at me with a slightly pleading look.

"What?" I asked as I followed him down the train.

"Don't cause any trouble this time," he said firmly, "Please. Let's just get to Hogwarts and you can cause whatever trouble you want and I won't butt in."

"Please," I scoffed with a roll of my eyes, "You've got too much of an older brother complex to not get involved my business."

He didn't even try to deny it. We continued further into the train and Oliver ducked into a carriage that contained his friends. I continued further down the train, not having seen any of my friends so far. Two identical red haired boys exited the carriage in front of me and walked away with their backs towards me.

I tried to fight against the impulse that was stirring inside me, I really did. My attempt was almost successful, I had almost passed the carriage before turning around and heading into the empty carriage. Reaching into my pocket I curled my hand around the small vial I was hiding; I knew buying this had been a smart decision.

Once I was finished I exited the carriage quickly, looking around to see if the coast was clear, before I hurried to find my friends. Spotting the carriage they were in, I walked in with a mischievous grin on my face. Putting my trunk away, I sat across from Angelina who was watching me suspiciously. Whenever I had this expression on my face she instantly became wary.

"Alright," Angelina finally said with a slightly resigned smile. "What have you done now?"

Alicia answered the question before I could, entering the carriage to sit beside me. "Knowing her she's probably planning how to prank Fred before he pranks her. Don't you remember the outrage she felt last year when he got her first? We didn't stop hearing about it until the Christmas holidays and even then she always mentioned it in her letters."

"There's no need to plan something that's already been done Ali." Seeing the look she was giving me, I gave her a small smile, "What? It's not like I can let him beat me this year too."

"What did you do?" She asked, wanting to disapprove but her curiosity got the better of her.

I lowered my voice slightly just in case he had somehow managed to hear me. "Let's just say that he should find a nasty surprise in a few minutes."

Angie rose to her feet and shut the carriage door. Leaning her back against it, she looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "What alibi do you need us to supply you with?"

Merlin, I had the best friends.

"That I found the two of you in the train station and we all walked onto the train together," I said with a shrug, "And that I never left your side since boarding the train."

They agreed easily and settled back down into their seats as the train pulled out of the station. The conversation flowed easily and as we walked, my eyes kept flickering to the door. It all depended on when Fred decided to get changed into his school uniform. I bounced slightly in my seat, barely able to contain my excitement. When Fred didn't run into the carriage for almost an hour I felt my excitement die down slightly; I guess I'd have to wait longer. Giving all of my attention to Angie and Ali, I jumped when the carriage door was opened with a slam. My eyes widened at the sound - it was time.

There was a furious exclamation, "What the hell did you do?!"

Looking into the open doorway I saw an incredibly angry Fred Weasley standing in the doorway. My eyes scanned over him from head to toe, taking in his uniform that had been successfully changed into a Slytherin uniform. My mouth twitched into a smile which I quickly hid. What was a nastier surprise for a Gryffindor then having to parade around as a Slytherin?