PRE - MARRIAGE RITUALS

After Randhir and karan left sanyu , ragini and baby was in sanyu's room..sanyu was playing with the baby and ragini was sitting resting and looking at sanyu..she had seen a great change in sanyukta.... suddenly Ragini's phone rings and she picked up..
R: ha karan bolo?
K: ragini I want to see my baby ...I am missing him...
R: acha u r missing him only...
K: no baby I am missing u too.. so Skype on karo Na plzz..
R: ohk
Ragini cuts the call and she looks at sanyu who is playing with her baby..sanyu saw ragini looking at her.....she ask ragini..
S: what r thinking??
R: nothing...
And she open the laptop and on calls karan ok skype.. sanyu didnt see her because she was playing with baby...and on the other side karan pick up the call and he was not alone...Randhir, vardhan, parth and aryan was also there...
R:just thinking that first you saved me and my baby on your engagement...and yesterday also u saved my baby...I can't even say thanks because it is too little for what u had done for me and karan..
S: first a fall I had done nothing for u..I had my own selfish reasons...
R: yeah I know..what reasons..(irritatingly because sanyu always had a answer for every question)
S: seriously I had!! Like I saved u from falling that day because I don't want to be bad Chachi...and yesterday I didn't do any thing for u,karan & your baby...I did it for my baby....
On the other hand all listened to sanyu and was proud because they know sanyu doesn't know about them hearing her because ragini also doesn't know that they had picked up the call....karan said hi baby.. where is my baby?.
R: playing with her would be Chachi..
K: oh...u r taking rest Na?
R: ha Karan...sanyu didn't allowed me to move...and from the time we had came home..she is playing with the baby or taking care of his..
Rd: ha baad me oski tariff kar Lena abhi baby ko dikhao...
V: Raaannnddhhiirrrr...(shout) behave...
Sanyu chuckle and said thanks Dada...
Rd: sorry....
And the night goes with them talking and then they slept.... because tomorrow morning they had to come to sanyu's house for all the pre wedding rituals..
In morning sanyu had brought Ragini's breakfast in the room only and she is feeding her from the last 10 min and ragini is getting on her nerves...
S: ragini just eat it ok...
R: sanyu I am full..plzz
S: no eat it because once the guest will be here u will get a chance to escape from me..so for now eat..(angrily)
Ragini doesn't replied her..she started eating quietly....after some they both got ready in yellow color saree..and came down..till then Randhir was also present with everyone...karan comes and took baby from ragini... because she was not able work properly and sanyu was supporting her...once they came down sanyu's mom make sanyu sit in the middle of the hall next to Randhir...but they can't see each other because of thin net cloth between them....
And haldi ceremony started... First vardhan goes and applied haldi on Randhir and said I am very happy that u keeped your promise...
Then comes karan and said I am very happy for u Randhir...u r getting the best in your life...
Then comes r very own aryan and parth...
They applied haldi all over his face and said... congratulations soon to be joro ke Gulaam.....Randhir glares them and they left...
Now it was sanyu's turn..vardhan goes and applied haldi on her cheeks and said congratulations beta..(I know girls lagati hai haldi but kya karo koi hai hi nahi😛)..after vardhan karan applied haldi on her nose and congratulates her...and like that haldi ceremony comes to an end... after sanyukta and Randhir gets fresh..they all was ready to begin with sangeet ceremony...parth tooks the Mike and said soo guyzz let's dance and started dancing Randhir and sanyu was sitting next to each other and enjoying....aryan tooks the Mike and said soo it's time for special performance by our very own would be groom for the would be bride...lights gets off and spot lights gets on on the stage where Randhir was siting on the chair with his guitar..and he started singing....
And tune started..
(He was looking at sanyu only..like for him she matters and no one else)
Hmmmmmm...
Chhuteya na chhoote mosey
Rang tera dolna
Ik tere baajo duja
Mera koi molna
Bolna mahi bol na
Bolna mahi bol na

Mm.. Mmm..Hmmmmmm.....(he was singing from his heart)

Tere liye aaya main toh tere sang jaana
Dholna ve tere nal jindadi bitavaan
Kadi naiyo chodna
Ishq di dor na
Saare chadh jaayein mahi
Tu na chodna
Bolna mahi bolna
Bolna mahi bolna

Mm.. Mmm.Mmmmm....(and as he was going to end his song some again started singing...and some one was sanyu)
Sanyu started singing....
Tere sang hasna main tere sang rona
Tujhme hi rehna main tujhme hi khona
Dil mein chhupa ke tujhe
Dil naiyo kholna
Marke bhi mahi tose munh na modna

Bolna maahi bolna
Bolna maahi bolna
And now Randhir and sanyukta both were singing together...
Chhuteya na chhoote mosey
Rang tera dolna
Ik tere baajo duja mera koi molna
Bolna mahi bol na (bol na)
Bolna mahi bol na (mahi bolna) and songs come to end....parth tooks the Mike and says...so for the bride and groom big round of applause...
And they begin with thier teasing session...at evening there was mahendi ceremony...sanyu had applied mahendi on both her hand &legs so she was not allowed to move...ragini has also applied because karan was taking care of the baby...after some time...it was dinner and everyone was going for dinner but as sanyu can't move she doesn't go...and karan had brought food for ragini there only...and she was having her food from spoon..after that karan took her and baby to the room for making them rest and spending some time with his wife...Randhir saw sanyu sitting there alone...he thinks like how irresponsible her mom is...sanyu is would be bride so her mom needs to give her food or make her eat from her hand but no they r pleasing the guest...so he brought food in one plate and sit beside her..she looks at him and said u here?
Rd: yeah...Mene socha meri would be wife ko book lagi hogi to me oske liye khana laya ho...
S: are me baad me kha leti..
Rd: nahi mujhe apni would be Mrs. Shekhawat ko apne haato se khilana tha...
She was shocked listening Mrs.shekhawat...she was feeling like yeah some one is there for her...who cares for her..
Randhir started feeding her with his hand...
S: u had your food?
Rd: yeah...
S: oh...and suddenly parth and aryan comes there...they look at each other and them...and they both clear there throat together to gain their attention....sandhir who had not noticed them turn towards them....
Rd: tum dono ho mujhe laga pata nahi kon hai...jis ke gala kharab hogaya hai and he rolled his eyes....
Aryan: oh q aisa kya kar rahe the aap? Kya aap ko dar lag raha tha ke koi aapko red handed Na pakad le?
Rd: huh..mujhe q dar lagega me koi chori thodi Ki hai..bus apni would be wife ko khana khila raha ho...
Parth: ha Bhai...wo aapki would be wife hai...wife bani nahi hai abhi...and again they both started...after feeding her... Randhir left with aryan and parth...and sanyu goes to her room...where ragini was sleeping... because karan had left wishing her good night after kissing her& baby's forehead...sanyu too sleeps...because tomorrow is very big day of her life... tomorrow is her wedding day..
X----------------------------------------------------------------X
Guyzz now I can only post once in a week because my college had started so I am very busy...as I had a week off on Monday so I will be getting two holidays together so either I will be posting on Sunday or Monday...sorry for that but I can't do anything...I can't tell anything like u may get surprise on week days also..
Love u guys...and thanks for everything..
Keep voting and dont forget to give reviews...
Bye