4. Fake A$$

F O U R

"Ryan stop!" I swatted at his hand "Why are you over her with the 'fat girl'? Don't you got some where else to be?"

"No, I wanna chill with you today." He stole a fry of my tray. "And stop sayin' that."

"You said it." I reminded him.

"When?" He looked confused.

"Oh you got amnesia now?" I act shocked "Okay." I nodded my head.

"Foereal when? I don't know what you talkin' bout."

"When we first met, 'You pretty to be fat.'" I try sounding like him "The fuck do that mean?" I got mad all over again.

"That was a compliment."

"No the fuck it's not." I mumbled getting up to throw away my food. "That's like me sayin' you fine as fuck to be light skin." I came back to the table.

"Thank you." Ryan smiled being cocky. "Nah I'm playin'" I gave him a stale face as he laughed.

"You not funny leave me alone." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I really did think that was a compliment." He confessed.

"Well it's not my nigga."

"Is that why you don't like a nigga?" Ryan frowned.

I stayed silent not wanting to hurt his little feelings, then again why should I give a fuck.

"How bout this?" He leaned closer to me. "You're beautiful because you're you." His lips was a few inches from mine.

Tempting to kissing him I got knocked back into reality ass the bell rung.

"Well thank you Mr. Gibson." I whispered getting up, going to my next class.

"Hey!!" He called after me.

"Yea?" I turned around

"You look very sexy in that dress today." He winked getting up from the table.

"Thanks." I turned away walking out the cafeteria.

"Hey girly!" Aerin came out of no where making me jump.

"Really Aerin?"

"I'm sorry." She giggled "I seen you and cutie." She cheesed really hard.

"Nope."

"Now I see why you dressed up today." Aerin try putting two and two together.

"Self love."

"Try that bull on some else." She fanned her hand. "Why you won't give him a chance?"

"Cause of that right there." I point at him hovering over some girl at a locker.

A part of me was hurt because I actually was gonna give him a chance. The other half of me was like 'THANK YOU JESUS YOU DIDN'T GET INVOLVED WITH THAT NEGERO!!'. I shrugged it off not really letting it bother me.

"I knew I didn't like that skinny twig look high yellow hyena bitch!" Aerin blurted out.

"Who are you talkin' about?" I stopped at my locker, witch was on the wall across from them.

"Yo bestie!" She smiled.

"Bitch you are my bestie!" I mugged her.

"Nah your bestfriend that you was talkin' to this morning." She smirked.

"Cindy is not my bestfriend." I clarified.

"I would claim that hoe either if she was fuckin' with the dude I'm trynna get with." I frowned looking at Aerin crazy.

She point at Ryan and ole girl, looking really hard I realized ole girl was Cindy.

"Wooow!" I laughed "Well they belong together, fake asses."

"Don't even sweat it." Aerin assured me.

"Trust I'm not."

>>>>