Chapter Seven

*Willow*

 "Hey girl," Ari said laying on the floor beside me. "What have you been up too?"

 "No much," I shrugged. "I had a comp the other day but other than that I've just been at home. How are you and your husband?"

 "We're great," she giggled. "He's taking me to an ice rink this weekend."

 "You ice skate?"

 "Yep," she smiled. "I've been ice skating since I was a kid. My mom would take me every weekend before she died, after that it was just something I did to get away from home. That's actually how I met Colt."

 "Really?" I asked shocked.

 "Yeah," she laughed. "He was there with his little sister and while he was trying to skate he plowed into me, spraining my ankle in the process. Weeks later he kept showing up and I fell madly in love with him. What about you?"

 "Huh?"

 "Have you ever been in love?"

 "Yeah," I smiled sadly. "I was in love with one guy, but he hurt me and I left town not coming back until now."

 "You loved him that much."

 "Yeah," I mumbled standing up. "I was going to hang out at Blindside, you want to come with?"

 "Aren't they doing a dance show tonight?"

 "Yeah," I shrugged. "I used to sneak out of the house and go there. Everyone's a dance star."

 "Why not," Ari shrugged. "Let's get drunk."

 "You can," I giggled. "I don't drink."

 "Seriously? Who doesn't drink?"

 "I don't," I shrugged. "I got drunk one time and I'm never doing that again."

 "Okay then," she laughed grabbing her bag. "Your house or mine?"

 "Mine," I laughed getting in my car. "I have some new party clothes I haven't wore yet. I'm sure I can find you something to wear."

---

 "Bout time you showed up here."

 "TOMMY!" I squealed hugging my favorite bartender, "I know, but I've been busy."

 "Come on," he laughed pulling me to the bar. "What can I get you girls to drink?"

 "Gin and Tonic," Ari smiled.

 "Blow Pop Martini," I said laughing at the weird look that Ari gave me. "Don't dis until you try it. I love it."

 "Let's dance," Ari yelled over the music

 I started moving in rhythm with the music and after a few songs I felt like I was being watched but didn't think anything of it. Walking up to the bar Tommy gave me another drink while I caught my breath scanning the room when I still felt eyes on me.  

 "Hey sexy girl," I turned to see at tall tattooed man standing behind me. "Wanna dance?"

 "Sure," I smiled following him to dance floor. I started moving my hips along with the music while the guy pulled me against him. Giggling I slowly start rubbing against him hearing him groan.

  "Sexy," he growled in my ear. "Want to go somewhere more private?"

 "Nope," I said stepping away from him when I new song started. "Thanks for the dance."

 "Hey," a slightly tipsy Arizona yelled pulling me to the bar. "My hubby's here with some of the guys. You should totally meet them."

 "I don't know," I laughed nodding to Tommy.

 "Please," she pouted. "It would be totally awesome and they want to meet you. I mean your all Bailey ever talks about anymore and you have got her out of that little shy shell of hers. You have to meet them."

 "Okay," I laughed picking up my drink. "I'll meet them just quit talking. Oh think you can dance on stage without falling over."

 "Maybe," she giggled. "Why?"

 "Never mind," I chuckled. "I'm going up on stage to dance, your too drunk to do it. Afterwards I'll meet your friends alright."

 "Okay," she huffed. "I'm going to find my husband. Good luck."

 "Shake your money maker," Tommy yelled as I made my way up to the stage. 

 "Idiot," I giggled shaking my a*s at him before going behind the curtain. "Hey Colby."

 "Hey sexy girl," he smiled hugging my. "I'm glad your back in town. Ready to show all these amateurs how its done?"

 "Hell yes," I laughed. "You dancing with?"

 "Who else would I dance with," he huffed before nodding at the DJ. "Ready sexy?"

"The f*ck," Arizona said staring at me wide eyed when I walked up to her. "That was..."

 "Yeah," I shrugged laughing. "Who was it you were wanting me to meet, I'm ready to head home."

 "COLT!" Ari yelled pulling over to one of the bigger tables in the club, "This is Willow. Willow this is my husband Colt."

 "Nice to meet you," I smiled. "I've heard a lot of things about you."

"Colt be nice," Ari scolded slapping his shoulder when he just stared at me.

 "Its fine," I smiled nodding to the group behind them. "I should be going anyways."

 "You said you'd meet everyone else," Ari pouted before turning and pointing to the guys saying their names as she went. "Tanker, Monster, Cowboy and Hacker. Guys this is Willow."

 "Hi," I waved. "Seriously I need to go, I'll talk to you Monday Arizona."

 "Alright," she sighed hugging me.

 Turning around I walked into a walk of muscle, glancing up I quickly took a step back when I realized who I walked into. "Blake." I whispered staring at him wide eyed while he glared at me.

 "This is Bullet," Ari said breaking me from my thought. "He's Bailey's uncle."

 "That's nice," I said quickly walking around him. "Later."

 Running out of the club I made it to my car before my breathing slowed down, "Damn it." I growled hitting the top of my car, "I'm such an idiot."

 "We need to talk."

 Screaming in fright I spun on my heel staring at Blake as he walked up to me, "No we don't, Bullet."

 "Don't f*cking call me that," he growled grabbing my keys that I had dropped. "We are going to talk whether you like it or not."

 "Why can't you leave me alone," I groaned trying to get my keys but he held them above my head. "I don't even know you so quit stalking me."

 "Your lying," he growled shoving me into my car. "You know who I am Bunny." 

 "Not anymore," I mumbled staring out the window as he sped down the road. "And I don't want to know you again."

 He muttered under his breath and I closed my eyes trying to hold back my tears.