Until She Gets Her Revenge

A/N: I would appreciate if I didn't get rude comments on my story. All I want to do is write and create a story people will enjoy. I write what I think you guys would like. If you don't particularly agree with what I write than don't agree. I only take into consideration on the sweet comments not the rude ones.

Thank you. 💋🌹 V

Averey's POV

Arthur?

Arthur!

"Brad...." Natalie said astonished. Brad?!

Who the hell is Brad?!

"Hi Natalie." Arthur said. At least I think Arthur.

"What are you doing here?" She said flustered and confused.

I looked at Austin and he looked at me with confusion spread across his face.

Arthur or Brad went towards her and gave her a hug and a kiss! Are they together?!

They were still kissing but she pulled away, "Wait I still don't understand why you are here? I haven't seen you in months."

"Natalie...Natalie...Natalie...what am I going to do with you. I told you to be a good girl before I left but you didn't listen. Now look what I come upon...." He grabbed her by the waist and brought her closer towards him. He whispered in her ear, "...you.... trying to kill my little sister..."

Natalie whipped her head towards me but Arthur quickly brought her towards him and twisted her neck so she passed out. It all happened so quickly.

That is when the guards reacted. They started to pull their weapons out but Arthur reacted faster.

Gunshots. Gunshots. Gunshots.

All the guards were down. Well the ones who were in the room. Arthur quickly closed the door and locked it.

"Come on we don't have much time. I just triggered her pressure point." Arthur started to cut through the rope we were tied in.

He released Austin first and passed him a knife to cut me out. Arthur cut Jailene, Lucus and Tori out. Even though he was hesitant to cut Tori out. I noticed his hesitation even though he tried to hide it.

"I'm not going to die! Thank you!" Lucus said.

"Arthur you need some explaining to do because I know that you didn't tell us everything you knew." I said angrily.

"Well since you know now who was coming after you. I have nothing to hide now. I promise to tell you everything." He said grabbing my hands. "Especially the part where Natalie comes in."

He kicked a couple of big boxes and we were confronted with a passageway underground.

"Remember this is a safe house." He said twisting the big knob and pulling it open. "Come on." He waved us in. When we were all in, he closed the door behind him.

"This is surreal. This stuff doesn't exist. Only in the movies." Jailene said.

"In my world it does." Austin said smiling at her. Mmmm.

"Arthur is my father...uh..alive. Does he know who is behind all this?" Austin said.

"Dad is here?!" Tori said shocked.

"I'll explain everything once we know we are safe." Austin told Tori.

She nodded.

"Regarding your question Austin, yes he is and yes he does. He's not very happy." He kept walking forward and we followed.

We reached the end of the tunnel and Arthur told us a car would be coming soon. And soon enough it came. We got in very quickly ducking our heads.

"Your father is waiting for us at another island. He is anxious to talk to the both of you. And in both I mean Austin and Tori. Especially Tori."

"Why me? Because I was apart of Natalie's plan! She made me do it!" She started to freak out.

"Tori! Relax. I think we all need an explanation from you but now is not the time." Austin said clearly annoyed.

She wiped a tear from her cheek. She seems guilty, what exactly did she know?

We made it to a port and quickly got on a yacht.

The sun was setting at this point. The Virgin Islands are really beautiful at night.

"It's going to be a short ride." Arthur said.

We all stayed quiet. Exhausted would be a better word.

We arrived at another port and were again escorted by another car to a vacant house. Well it looked vacant from the outside. When we entered we seen at least fifty people walking back and forth doing what they are paid to do.

"Follow me." Arthur said. We followed him and he took us to a hallway where there was a single door at the end of it.

He opened the door and there he was Ed Carter.

He was sitting on a chair looking at different monitors. Arthur motioned all of us to sit. We sat waiting for Ed to speak.

"I knew it." Ed said. We all stayed quiet. "Even when she was young she was a little off." We were all confused. "I sort of figured she'd take revenge." He took a deep breath.

"Averey your father is the reason why she hates you. What she said earlier about Austin being with you would destroy the family was only part of the reason." He swiveled his chair around and looked at me.

"Your father killed her father."

I was still confused.

"Natalie is not my daughter."

Oh. My. God.

"Dad what do..." Austin started but was disrupted by Ed.

"Austin let me finish." He closed his eyes. "When your father died he died by a gunshot wound by Rick, Natalie's father, but before your dad took his last breath he shot Rick. They were both found dead on the spot."

There is so many components involved I can't keep up.

"When Natalie found out her father died she went in a calm insanity. But after a while she went back to normal....or so we thought she did. We finally thought she coped from his loss. But she found out who killed her father and she also found out he had a daughter....you."

Oh. My. God.

"She's not going to stop until she gets her revenge."