Quirk Unvealed

Kirishima's POV

Crap... what just happened?

Frantically looking around I saw Hikari laying on the ground with a bloody gash in her right leg. I remember falling out of a window and wings! She had wings! That's what she was keeping from us. And she protected me.

She saved me...

"Hikari!" I yelled getting up.

I noticed that I had no sign of any injuries, not even a scratch. But she had such a huge cut on her leg.

I reached her limp body, trying to wake her up. Putting my head on her chest, I checked for a heart beat.

Thump. Thump.

Thank goodness! Her mouth was slightly parted and her lip was busted. Those fangs she had were peaking out.

"Hikari wake up!" I yelled shaking her.

Nothing

"Hikari if you can hear me move your wing"

No movement.

I heard a cracking sound behind me and saw Kyouka pushing away debris. She rushed to us as soon as she saw Hikari's body in my arms. Mineta then Yaoyorozu soon followed.

"Where the heck is Bakugou?" I asked angrily.

Kyouka started checking her vitals while Yaoyorozu made some patches.

"We didn't see him come out. He must've buried himself."

Suddenly Kyouka made a loud noise that caused Hikari to jolt awake.

"Oye!" She screamed, sitting up and frantically turning her head.

Quickly I grabbed hold of her shoulders to calm her down. She then whipped her head to look at me.

"Thank you" I smiled.

I wrapped my arms around her, hugging tightly.

She stiffened up in my arms, Kyouka and Mineta easing eyebrows at me. That's when I realized what I had done I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks. Quickly I let go and waved my hands frantically.

"Cmon, let's get you the the nurse. It's what a m-man should do to show appreciation"

She cocked her head confused at first and grumbled.

"That blonde is crazy" She growled.

I rubbed my neck nodding like a mad man. I'm gonna shat myself if I don't stop blushing. But she was right, Bakugou was... something.

We both snapped back to reality when Minetea started giggling and Yaoyorozu just sighed. I stood up and helped Hikari to stand. She winced as she stood up on the leg with the gash.

"Where is he?" She angrily said.

"We think he might be stuck under the rubble" Kyouka replied.