Chapter 19:"I need to hear your laugh again."

Steve's POV:

I'm walking down the hall back to Tony's lab. He said he found what base Bailey's at. I hope he's right.

I walk in and Tony and Bruce are running around like mad men.

"Tony, what's up? Any news?" I ask him, my Face turning serious.

"I think we found her, full house Reed em and weep!" Tony exclaims.

"But there are some complications." Bruce interrupts.

"Like?" I ask worryingly.

"Bruce." Tony whines. "Don't be a Debby downer. I'm trying to have a victory here."

"Well sorry but you've never been the careful one so I have to be." He turns back to me. "Anyway, she's in base 14. But all the camps are connected through underground tunnels. It's like a maze down there, you'd never find her exact location. The Hydra agents have been trained to memorize which tunnel ears where."

I put my head down. There's got to be a way to get to her. I know it. Then Natasha and Clint walk in.

"I think Fury found a way to get to Bailey." Natasha offers.

"Well, let's go see Fury." I announce as we all walk to Fury's office. Me and the whole team are gathered in there.

"As you know, Stark and Banner have been able to locate Bailey's location. But as Dr. Banner has mentioned to us that there are some problems. The maze. I have decided to send in a highly trained agent under cover to Hydra to find Bailey Grace."

As he said that, a woman with blonde long straight hair walked in. She had green eyes and was wearing a SHEILD uniform.

"This is agent Bobby. She has been trained for this certain thing. She's One of the agents Coulson worked with."

"Hello. Nice to be working with you all." She told us. Seems nice, hope she's as good as she says she is.

"Rogers over there will be leading this mission. Be here and ready to go tomorrow at 9:00 am sharp. Understood?"

We all nodded in agreement.

A couple hours later...

We were all eating dinner at the tower. We didn't talk, we just ate in silence. It was so much duller around here without Bailey. I didn't like it.

"So uh, how about the weather?" Clint asked awkwardly.

"Storms with thunder and lightning." Natasha scolded him. Not even meetin his eyes.

"I'm just trying to lighten the mood Tasha." He said, sounding annoyed.

"Hey I kept my mouth shut for a reason. So I wouldn't upset spangled over here anymore." He said as he patted my back.

"Hands off." I said as I moved his arm.

"What? Is someone feeling a little red white and especially blue today?" Tony asked me.

"I'm not hungry anymore." I said as I jolted from my chair and walked to my room. I slammed the door and sat on my bed.

I put my head in my hands. Tony just made everything worse. I could here them arguing from the table. I opened up my door and watched them as they argued.

"You know what Tony? Just shut up for once." Clint scolded.

"Oh I'm sorry katniss. Why don't you go shoot an arrow and faun over gale?" Tony shot back.

"I will shoot you in the knee rust bucket!" Clint yelled.

"Both of you shut up! Your acting like children." Natasha yelled as she slammed her hands on the table and started at them.