| IX |

"Vaas, this bitch is fucking loco." Brock turned from the monitors to his boss.

The pirate king didn't know what to think. Watching this interaction from the cameras in the medical hut was raising more questions than answers. She was either insane, a fucked up nymphomaniac addicted to danger, or manipulating him somehow. Maybe she was a spy.

What kind of agent would be willing to risk her life, offering herself into enemy territory to get tortured? And what was she supposed to see? And how would she have proof? The Americans wouldn't be that stupid. And if she was Canadian like her passport said... Canada wouldn't give two shits about Rook Island. They were too busy drinking beer and singing kumbaya.

"You..." Dr. Earnhardt stammered. "You want to be here? You wanted this?"

Ashelin sighed, and visibly relaxed in the tub. "It's everything I've ever wanted." 

"He's probably going to kill you." 

"If he listens to me for a minute he won't. Or at least I hope not. I have an idea." She stretched her arms above her head.

Vaas leaned forward. His interest was piqued. What was this little puta up to?

The doctor scoffed. "An idea? You came here on an idea?" 

"It's a good idea." Ashelin sounded almost petulant, and Brock laughed out loud. "I figured I needed something to offer him, since he was kind enough to host me."

Vaas smirked.

"My family is crazy rich," she explained.

Brock clapped his hands. "Jackpot!" he cried. 

Vaas growled at him in Spanish. He wanted to hear what she had to say.

"I don't have a ton of contact with my dad, because he's kind of an asshole. And he's the type of asshole that just throws money at problems until they go away," she said. "So if Vaas were to contact him, send him a photo or something, and demand ransom, he could get a ridiculous amount of money. Probably multiple times."

Vaas clapped Brock on the back and strode out the door.

Dr. Earnhardt stared blankly at the girl. "And you came up with this all on your own?" he inquired.

"I'm not stupid," Ashelin replied. "I knew if I came here I'd need something to offer."

"You are stupid." The doctor stood up abruptly, fighting the wave of fatigue from staying up all night worrying and drinking. "You're a fucking moron for throwing your life away. He's going to use you and then murder you."

"What do you care?" she spat and stood up as well. "You work for him! What's your job, patch people up between torture sessions?"

He threw a towel at her and she caught it, ignoring the soreness in her arms.

"Yeah, and it's the best fucking job ever. I love it." Sarcasm dripped from his tongue as he kicked his chair over and stormed out, making her think that he wasn't as old and frail as he'd first seemed.

Ashelin wrapped the towel around herself and stepped out of the bath onto the rough wood floor. She couldn't let this old bastard ruin her elation. Vaas would listen to her. He had to.

She stretched, reveling in the tenderness that rippled through her shoulders and down her spine to her core. She gently cupped her pussy and probed there, hissing at the delightful soreness.

He'd pounded her so hard. She couldn't believe she was still in one piece.

There was a Spanish inquiry outside.

"Yeah, she's inside, ready and willing," Earnhardt replied.

Two pirates burst in with guns.

Ashelin raised her hands. "Take me to your leader."