Chapter 3

Let's skip 200 years into the future, when Slenderman lives with the teenage/young adult creepypasta. At this time, Slenderman and his group live on the outskirts of a city, in a part of town that was abandoned due to flash flooding. Fortunately for them, they found a fully furnished, abandoned hotel. How does that happen? Pure 'luck'. No one really goes around those parts unless they're ready to end their life early.
     Slenderman assigned rooms to all the creepypasta. His office was the biggest room there, on the top floor. All the Creepypasta have their own rooms. Slendy's proxies, Masky, Hoodie, and Ticci Toby, are the only ones with the 'pleasure' of doing the boss's dirty work. Not that they're treated like royalty. Really, Slenderman acts like he couldn't care less about what any of the Creepypasta do.
     Well, on this particular day, those three were called to his office. Knocking on the door, they waited patiently for the it to open. Slenderman wouldn't tolerate impatience. He made that very clear when he killed Jane The Killer in cold blood.
      Finally, after a short wait, there was a barely audible 'come in' heard from inside. Hastily, the trio headed inside and stood in front of the desk. "Good afternoon Slenderman, sir," They chanted in sync.
     "Good afternoon boys, you may sit down."
     They sat down quickly and quietly, not wanting to displease the demon. "I've appointed you all here today to assign the three of you a mission."
     This caught the boys' attention. "You see, many, many years ago, I had a proxy. It was a young female human I met one day while she was running away from some men. She stayed with me and trained to kill until she suddenly died. She was turned into a Creepypasta by my request. Unfortunately, Zalgo kidnapped her before I could reach where she spawned at. Recently, I heard she lives in a jungle in South America. Actually, she must've created the jungle herself. A real aesthete, she is." He looked at them to make sure they were paying attention. They were. "I need you to get her and bring her back at all costs, as soon as possible. If she tries anything, knock her out. I don't want her to be captured be Zalgo again. My inside sources have said that he brainwashed her before she ran away. Don't believe any word that comes out of her mouth. Any questions?"
"Sir, how will we know which jungle she lives in? Aren't there a million of them in South America?" Hoodie asks.
    Slenderman looks at him, contemplating if he should let them find out by themselves before finally answering. "You'll be able to feel it in the air. Her jungle carries the kind of aura that's hard to miss. Trust me, you'll be able to find her easily. But, you have until a week from today. If you fail, there will be...dire consequences. May luck be on your side. You may leave now."
     The three stood up and nodded before filing out of the door.
Meeting in the meeting room, they discussed the mission. "Another proxy? Before us? A girl? No way! Slendy would never pick a girl as a proxy! They're too...weak!" Toby exclaimed before ticking at the end.
"He said if we had any troble with her, tie her hands in the back. Why the back? It seems a little extreme to knock her out, doesn't it? Could she really be that powerful?" Masky looked up from his pacing and turned his gaze from the floor to them.
"Well, whoever she is, she must be important. Slender's never let us try to recruit a Creepypasta before. I don't think he ever did, you know, besides us. But it is kinda weird that she was human. I'm surprised he didn't wait for her to turn into a Creepypasta first. He must have a good reason for getting her." Hoodie tried to reason.
     After another minute of pacing, Masky decided to sit down at the table with them. He looked around, as if trying to find the answer in the room. "When should we leave to get her? We have until next week. Do you think it'll be best if we leave tomorrow morning? We don't really know what we're walking into. For all we know, this girl might not be an easy target. Slendy did say that she might've created the jungle herself. How long has she been alive? Doesn't it take, what, 4000 years for one to flourish? Really, we don't know how long Slendy's been alive, but I doubt it's been for that long. And, we don't know when he first got this proxy. It could've been hundreds of years ago."
     "Leaving tomorrow is the best idea. We don't know what we're getting into, and we don't want to fail the boss." Hoodie concluded.
     "Alright then, tomorrow it is. I'll go pack now. Should we meet up at 8:00 tomorrow morning?" Toby asked. Everyone nodded before standing up and walking to their room.
Toby, after packing his backpack, went upstairs. Almost anywhere beside Slenderman's office was complete chaos. There were fights every where, along with holes in the walls and stains on the floors. There was no supervision, no rules. Okay, there was one rule. Don't interrupt Slenderman. It was the only rule, one that only a fool would disregard, a death wish. No one, and I mean no one, ever broke that rule. Though it may be chaotic, it wasn't really loud until you got to the bottom floors. So, the only place to relax were the first 3 floors underneath Slenderman's office, which left 26 floors for housing. And there, on the top floors, you would find the Creepypasta that were tired of all the noise the others made. And that's where Toby went, to think. To think about the mission. To think about the proxy. To think about the girl. And most of all, why she was so important.

~ 1010 words~