The Plan (Criminals #2 pt. 1)

Josh's POV

I was laying down on top of a building opposite the bank we were trying to rob, my sniper at the ready. Right now, Vikk was hacking the surveillance and security systems whilst Tobi distracted the guards, saying he had a problem with his bank account or something.

I glanced down at the alleyway to the side of the bank below me, at Simon's white Zentorno. He was waiting to drive Tobi, Harry, Ethan and JJ away when there were too many cops in the area.

Vikk was in his yellow Adder, along with Harry, Ethan and JJ round the back of the building. Vik was hacking, whilst the others were waiting for access to the building. Tobi had to distract the guards so they wouldn't notice Vikk hacking.

When Vikk disabled the security systems, the plan was for Tobi to join JJ, Harry and Ethan and break into the vaults to grab the money, then fight their way to an alley to the side of the bank to Simon, who will drive them away. Whilst they do that, I will be taking out the cops. Vikk will drive away as soon as he had gained access to the bank, because it's very hard to replace a guy like him.

My orange Zentorno was parked a few streets away, because it wouldn't take the police long to realise where I am, and I'm not stupid enough to park my car anywhere near where cops will be shooting.

We're all meeting at a building a few miles away from the bank. Vikk will get there first, no doubt, then the others, who will be in Simon's car, will get there half an hour at most after Vikk. I probably won't get there until at least a few hours after the others, possibly a day.

Once, it was almost a week before I could meet up with them. It's pretty hard to avoid the cops when you're stuck on a tall building with an large sniper. I sometimes have to hide my sniper somewhere, then go back for it, but that's very inconvenient and stops us robbing anywhere else whilst we can't use the sniper. Most of the time, I use my grappling hook to walk sideways down the building, then go and hide somewhere till all the cops have gone, which can be days sometimes.

I looked at the bank to see a bit of commotion. Vikk had gained entry to the security system. I pulled my mask on, and readied my sniper. We were in.