Chapter Six

Harry sat on his couch sighing. He couldn't stop thinking about Louis.

Louis with his stupid tan body, stupid pink lips, stupid blue eyes, stupid face, stupid abs, and stupid biceps.

Harry has never been attracted to someone from school so badly before.

His mind always thinks of how good he must be in bed. Apparently he has had a bunch of practice.

Harry looked at the time and headed out the door.

"You look good this afternoon."

Harry smiled at the kind old lady. "Thank you." He looked at his clothes.

He had his contacts in and hair curly. He had a black tank top on with ripped skinny jeans and his old boots.

"Where are you going?" Ms. T asked.

"To my friend's. He invited me to dinner."

"Sweet. You and my grandson should hang out. He's about your age. He might be a bit older...."

Harry nodded distractedly. "Sounds good."

"You'd love him, he's kind, has a dry humor, and a very handsome young man."

"Cool. I'm going to be late, so I'll talk to you later?"

She smiled softly, "Of course, sweetie."

 Harry made his way over to Louis'.

***

Louis rushed around setting two plates down and pouring cups of tea.

He heard a know at the door and shouted for the person to come in.

"Louis, where are you?" He heard his favorite voice at the moment say.

"Kitchen."

Someone walked in and tapped his shoulder. "Hello."

Louis turned and looked at into the green eyes. "Hello yourself."

"What's for dinner Tomlinson?"

Louis pushed Harry in a seat and grabbed the box from the counter.

"I hope you like pizza."

Harry laughed and grabbed a slice. "As a matter of fact, I do."

Louis watched as Harry stuck his tongue out guiding the food where to go again.

"This tastes so good. You poor thing you must have slaved over the oven cooking this for me."

"I was, it's made of my blood, sweat, and semen." Louis smiled and dipped a bread stick in the sauce provided in a plastic container that said PapaJohn's on it.

"Delicious," Harry said sarcastically. He nodded to the box holding the pizza. "And you have Papa John's pizza boxes lying around your flat?"

"They're essential."

Harry laughed and smiled down at his paper napkin with his half eaten pizza.

Louis grabbed another slice. "Come on Harry eat up. Get fat with me. We'll work out together!" Louis looked at Harry's biceps, "Or you can use me as bell bar? Is that what they call it?"

"I don't know," Harry took another bite, and chew slowly. He was used to having so little to eat that his stomach can't hold as much anymore. He felt full after eating half of the pizza. When Ms. T gives him a platter full of food it lasts a week before he either eats it all, or it goes bad in the stupid refrigerator of his. The damned thing isn't air tight, and it's hardly ever cold.