Chapter 15

"Love is powerful enough to destroy"

-Unknown-

***

Stefano's P.O.V

She has been missing for a whole week and i haven't found anything about her whereabout.

Every passing day i feel like my head is about to explode. The feeling that is inside me right now is nothing but rage.

Who in the hell dare to kidnap het ?

The only reason i haven't gone crazy right now is Alan. Without him i would have lost my sense of rationality.

I hear a knock on my door and i hear Romeo on the other side opening the door. Then, i see anothet man follows behind him. He is wearing brown fur coat and a hat, paired with chestnut brown leather shoes and i can see cigarette mark on his coat. It almost look like he came from the nineteenth century world.

"Hey, bro, let me introduce you to the best detective in the whole country, Mr Rouge."

Never heard of his name before, but if Romeo says so, then i would just go on and trust him.

"Good morning, Mr Capello"

He holds out his hand and i return it.

All of us go and take our seat, and then he starts speaking.

"Mr Capello, i have heard everything that happened from Romeo, and i can assure you that i would be able to help"

I listen to his words in silence, while paying close attention, i would need every single piece of information because i need to find her.

"I have gathered some data, and did some investigating at the location where she was kidnapped, and collect information from your men that you sent"

I try to relax for a bit.

"And i have found the man behind all this fuss"

"And who is this person who doesn't value his life ?" I ask in a deep tense tone.

"His name is Zayn Quartz, age twenty one, a freelance photographer, his parents are divorcee and had an older sister"

Twenty one ? He is pretty young to do all these foolish things. Young and naive, that guy doesn't seem to value his future, shameful.

"What is his intention ?" I ask with a frown on my face.

"About that, we still don't know unless we ask the man himself"

My heart is filled with so much rage and mixed negative emotion, i feel like i am about to burst out, i have never acted like this before, so i am scared of myself and losing her right now.

"Have you found his exact location yet ?"

"Yes, here is the data"

He hands me a few papers regarding the man, a picture of an old abandoned building i haven't recognized before, with it's exact location and address" with the IP numbers, and a profile data of this man along with a photo of him.

The man seems familiar somehow, with his chestnut brown hair and light brown eyes, he just reminds me of someone, but, who ?

I feel something slowly moving inside my mind, trying to remember something, but i just can't remember what or who it is, but i can briefly recall something, something unknown

"Hey, is there something wrong ?" I look at Romeo and he stands up with a worried expression.

"Yeah, i'm fine"

I stands up from my seat and turn on my phone line, to call my trusted man in charge.

"Gather all the men, bring my car in, i have found her"

I get out from my office room and goes to the lobby, there, i see my pitch black luxury car and other cars have lined from behind me.

I see Mr Cole standing in front of the door with an apologetic expression for a brief moment but he returns to his usual professional expression.

"The car is ready" he says as he walk behind me and open the back door.

"Let's get Cara mia back"

***

Destiny's P.O.V

It has been a week since i have stayed here.

I have started getting used to this small room even tough i know i shouldn't, i have suffocated at times due to bad ventilation but whenever he lets me turn on the fan, i feel like i can breath again.

The scent of this room has started to change little by little, it used to reek like bad liquor, but now it does have fresher scent.

And he brings me new clothes every single day, along with the underwear which can be embarassing.

I don't know how he can have so much female clothes but i rather not ask.

And no, i don't develop stockholm syndrome, because that would be ridiculous.

He lets me take a shower once a day and that is the only time i can truly feel better in this situation.

He does serve me decent human food and doesn't torture me like most kidnappers would, and sometimes he would visit me to talk about small things.

I don't understand the reason why he is doing this. He doesn't seem like a bad guy at all, if so, why am i still here ?

Stefano and Alan, i miss them, i have said this for many times now, but i do miss them.

But i do believe that Stefano would come and recscue me from this place.

I keep repeating this to myself so i don't lose hope and give up.

And i know for sure, sooner or later, i would be able to meet them again.

As i get lost in my own thoughts, suddenly i can hear noises from outside, loud noises to be exact.

I can hear doors after doors being opened, lots of footsteps and running sound can be heard.

And i am unsure of what is happening right now, but i do feel a slight hope that it might be Stefano.

And as i ring the thoughts on my head, i hear the door open and i see my kidnapper in front of the door.

"Pretty face, hurry up, we need to get out of here" he approach me and immediately untie my hands.

He starts grabbing it and about to drag me out of the room when i refuse and struggle to be out of his grasp.

He starts pulling me, but before his other hand reach me i scream as loud as i can.

"STEFANO !"