Chatper Twenty: Dylan.

Chapter Nineteen: Dylan.

*•*•Bailey's POV•*•*
A knock came to my door. I was finally at home and neither Grayson nor Bennett have talked to me or Parker since we got back from our adventure in the morning.

"Where the fuck were you guys?" Grayson yelled as we entered the house at 6 o'clock in the morning.

"Out." Parker said, nonchalantly.

But none of the attention was towards Parker, that enraged me, "Fucking hell, Bailey. You know-"

I cut him off, not wanting to hear him, "You guys are un-fucking-believable." I growled, "We just wanted to go out for once, since Parker and I never get to go anywhere anymore."

"Parker signed up for this." Bennett snapped, "He knew what he was going into."

"Parker just wanted a day out and he was provoked by you, you dipshit."

"Bailey." Parker said in a warning tone.

"I will not take their bull, Parker."

"Bennett and I are only looking out for you two-"

"Parker and I are grown."

"There's a guy that's looking after you-"

"And do you know this guy?"

"Yes, but-"

"Who is it?"

"What?" Grayson asked.

"Who's the guy? Tell us the name and I won't sneak out from now on." I negotiated.

"We can't tell you." Bennett said, running a hand through his hair.

"I think it's time to go." Parker said, pulling on my arm, "See you on Thanksgiving."

Parker and I have been avoiding contact for the past few days and it seems they've gotten the message that we aren't talking to them. During the few days we avoided them, I got the chance to get Parker an early birthday gift. Since his birthday is this weekend, he had just told me that yesterday, I bought him-

My thoughts were interrupted as the knocking became louder, so I went to answer the door and was greeted by a fancy looking Parker.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hey." I greeted, "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, my brother's here, and it's Thanksgiving." He said.

My eyes widened in realization, "Shiz. I forgot today's Thanksgiving. I haven't even gotten dressed yet."

"Yeah." He said, smiling, leaning on the doorframe, "Take your time."