5.Other Problems

F I V E

"You sure you don't want me to walk you up?" Aerin pulled up in front of the run down complex building.

"Um yea." I nodded unbuckled the seat belt. "Imma see you tomorrow." I got out of her car.

Walking up the steps into the dirty hallway of the building, the smell of piss hit my nose. Scrunching my face up I covered my nose going to the one good thing in this building, the elevator.

"Wassup ma?"

Some man that look like he could be old enough to be my daddy, hissed at me. Not acknowledging him, I kept walking.

"Yo I said wassup!" He said aggressively.

Waiting on the door of elevator to opened I got a little scared as he walked close to me.

"Bit-"

"Yo chill the fuck out Dre!" My old friend Trey came out no where.

"Yea whatever." Dre walked away

"Wassup JoJo?" He threw an arm around my shoulder, smiling.

"Nothing Trey." I rolled my eyes moving his arm.

"Don't be like that bestfriend."

"Ex bestfriend." I corrected him stepping on to the elevator.

He smacked his teeth falling behind me. "Mann here you go."

"And there you go. Don't you posed to be sell or somethin'?" I pressed three. He didn't say anything making me smirk. "Thought so."

"Why you do that?" He looked over at me hurt.

"Because I know what Treyvon is capable of doing in life. You rather sell drug then bag groceries, but I'm not knocking yo hustle. You gotta get it how you live." I walked off the elevator.

Walking me to my door, he stopped me before I walked in.

"I'm just trynna get up out of here Jhonni." He mumbled.

"I get that, I'm just saying do it the right way." Trey grabbed me by my waist pulling me close to him. "Just stay safe please."

"Imma try." He pecked my lips.

"Eww." I pulling away, wiping my lips.

"Bye ma." Trey chuckled walking off.

Going in, like usually my mama wasn't home. I walked to my room falling face first into the bed. To live in the projects we got a nice little cozy place. No matter what my mama made sure we were straight.

"What to do? What to do?" I rolled on my back talking to myself.

A ding came from my phone letting me know I got a text.

Wyd -Fuck boy🖕🏾5:45p.m

Reading it I didn't reply, tossing my phone beside me it dinged once again.

U gon read my text and not reply 🤔 -Fuck boy🖕🏾 5:46p.m

Reading it once again I didn't reply. A few seconds later my phone rung, instead of being petty I decided to answer.

"How may I grant your wishes?" I put the phone to my ear.

"You not funny. What's wrong with you?" Ryan voice boomed threw the phone.

"I don't know what's wrong with me." I silently laughed playing with him.

"Man Jhonni stop!" He sound aggravated.

"Man Ryan stop!" I mocked him.

"Why the fuck you playin'?"

"The same reason you playin'! Acting like you want me then go talk to that bitch Cindy!! But coo' you can have her snake ass." I hung up the phone feeling a little relived.

" I hung up the phone feeling a little relived