2.9

Quick important note: I know I said that the naughty scene wouldn't have an important part that affects the plot, but when I wrote the scene I kinda got carried away. All you need to know, if you didn't read that scene, is that Alex asked her to be his girlfriend as they were...getting it on lol. Okay, continue.

❀Courtney's P.O.V❀

"Are you sure you don't want me to walk you to the door?" Alex asks me as I open the door, and I look back to smile at him.

"I'm sure, now go home."

He lets out a deep chuckle, "Alright, I'll talk to you later then. Have fun."

"I'll try to." I wink at him, stepping out of his truck as I shut the door. "Tell Alexandra I said hi when she gets home."

"I will." He smiles.

"Thanks, drive safely." I say as I wave at him, watching him drive away.

I grin as I walk towards the front door, and I scrunch up my eyebrows when I hear the loud music coming from inside.

"Is that strip music..?" I ask aloud to myself, opening the door to see if that's true.

My eyes widen when I catch a glimpse of what's happening inside, my jaw dropping.

"Wooh, that's right, Mel! Get it!" Emily cheers as she sits on the couch, motivating the male stripper currently removing—or more like ripping—his shirt off.

"Holy shit..." I gape, staring at my flushing mother.

She fans her face, and I shut the door behind me, finally gaining their attention. My mom's eyes instantly widen and I watch as the stripper begins to approach me.

"No, thank you, I'm good." I quickly say, backing away.

He laughs, turning and continuing to give my mom a show. Emily laughs from her position on the couch, "What's wrong, even I got a turn."

I turn to give her a shocked look, "Emily!"

"I'm joking, I just got home not too long before you. Trust me, I was just as shocked as you were, but it's kind of amusing watching your innocent mother get so red."

I return my attention to the mentioned victim, "Em, what's going on? I thought that by celebration, we meant pure girls."

"My best guess is that my mom ordered the stripper for your mom, explaining why both her and my dad are upstairs."

"I don't even want to know what's going on up there."

She snorts, "We all know what's going on up there."

"True." I say, taking a seat beside her.

We watch as the stripper goes around the chair my mom is currently sitting on, continuing his dance routine. Emily laughs when he grinds on her, causing my mom's face to become a darker shade of red.

* * *

"Thank you, it was nice...meeting you." My mom awkwardly tells the stripper, guiding him out the door.