Chapter 20: "She zapped me!"

A/N: Sorry for such quick updates but I have a big announcement and it comes after this chapter and I think you guys will approve, okay so anyway keep reading. Hey guys so I know this was a short book you guys seemed to enjoy it any way which is awesome! So this I'm thinking is the last chapter but hold your horses! Stick around for the author's note at the end of this. Okay, read on 😊.

Steve's POV:

It has been about three months since Bailey has been in her coma. Yep, 3 long hard months. Still sleeping, gosh, I don't know how much longer I can take this. Not being able to help her when she needs it.

I entered Banner's lab were part of it was being used for Bailey, so that way he could keep an eye on her. I went and set down the flowers I got for her, along with the other 12 the team and people around SHEILD had gotten her.

"Hey Bailey, so it's month 3." I sighed. "How long is it gonna be before I can see my Bailey?" I smiled sadly. "I brought you some flowers. There purple and white, your favorite. I uh, got you this." I set down a black little black box. "I was gonna give it to you while we were at the park but I decided to wait. Guess I'm waiting longer then I thought."

"How is she?" Natasha asked me as she walked in.

"Sleeping." I sighed.

She told by me. She glanced at the box. "Steve, were you.." she asked quietly.

"Ya I was." I picked up the little box and opened it for her.

" I picked up the little box and opened it for her

"She loves flowers." I grinned.

"When were you going to propose to her?" She asked, her eyes huge.

"When me and her took that walk at the park but, I decided to wait. Problem is, I don't know if she'll ever wake up. That thought frightens me."

She nodded. "Fury wants to meet with us."

I nodded, I grabbed the box and put it back in my coat pocket. Then she walked out. I got up out of my chair, kissed her forehead and begin to walk out. But something stopped me.

"Is she okay?" Said a familiar voice. I turned around and saw Bucky standing by her.

"Buck how did you get in? This place is crawling with agents." I told him quietly.

"The window. I wanted to make sure she was okay." He said quietly as he faced her.

I walked back to him. "When will she wake up?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know. Buck I got to go, but I'm glad you care." I smiled. I patted his shoulder then walked out.

*Time skip*

I was in Bruce's lab once more. "Anything new?" I asked hopefully. Tony was on his computer playing galaga. While Bruce was monitoring Bailey.

"I now see why this is so fun, and addictive." Tony said.