Text (23)

Taehyung lived alone in an apartment. It wasn't small, it wasn't  huge, but it was just right amount of space for him to live and few people to stay. His parents lived in Chicago where they worked but since Taehyung wanted to stay in Korea, he decided to live alone.

"Uh- you can take off your shoes here." Taehyung shyly invited Jungkook in.

"You live alone?" Jungkook asked looking around the living room.

"Yeah, my parents work overseas."

The brown haired boy saw Jungkook smirk, not really knowing why but Taehyung just brushed it off.

While Jungkook was observing Taehyung's house, he saw that it was neat and clean with the right amount of furniture and decorations. It seemed a bit lonely and quiet to Jungkook but he figured it was because no one barely comes here.

"Do you want something to drink?" Taehyung asked placing his bag down.

"Water, please. Oh and can I use the bathroom?"

"Yeah it's at the end of the hallway on your right." Taehyung explained.

While Jungkook was gone, Taehyung poured water into the cup and checked any messages from Kookie.

Tae💗: WHERE R U NOW THAT I NEED YA

Tae💗: CAN U LIKE ANSWER ME

Tae💗: I AM LIKE SCARED

J: omg what

Tae💗: oh hello u hoe I've been waiting

J: thanks

J: what's wrong

Tae💗: JUNGKOOK IS IN MY HOUSE AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

J: calm down

Tae💗: CAlm DowN?! R u serious!!!!!

J: just let him guide you

Tae💗: we're not there yet

Tae💗: WAIT WHAT R U THINKING

J: what I'm just saying

J: Jungkook is the type of person who doesn't make things awkward

J: he takes the lead

J: u know what I mean

Tae💗: NO

Tae💗: CUZ IM AWKWARD AF

Tae💗: my heart will probably explode and spill my feelings to him

J: then confess

Tae💗: r u insane

J: u can't keep ur feelings forever

Tae💗: I can

J: fine let's bet

J: if u confess ur feelings by the end of next week, I'll tell u who I am

J: and if u don't, I won't tell u who I am

J: and I bet ur gonna tell him ur feelings

Tae💗: UGH WHY

Tae💗: i wanna know who u r so bad

Tae💗: but I can't tell him ma feelings

Tae💗: I bet I can keep my feelings

J: completely ur choice

Tae💗: ok well I'm gonna go now he might be back soon

J: okay

The moment when Taehyung had stopped texting, Jungkook came into the living room with his phone on his hand.

"Here's your water." The brown haired male handed the glass to Jungkook.

"Thanks."

Just then, Taehyung felt Jungkooks fingers brush over his hands. Taehyung blushed tomato red and hid his face away from Jungkooks.

To make things less awkward, Jungkook thought of an idea.
"Do you wanna watch a movie or sonething?"

"Yea! I bought this new movie, it's called 'Saw' and my friend Jimin said it was really funny and good. I don't really like horror so I thought it was perfect." Taehyung happily smiled as he walked over to the TV to find the movie.

"Well your friend Jimin didn't tell you the truth......" Jungkook mumbled.