c a r o l s

"There are some people who want to throw their arms round you simply because it is Christmas; there are other people who want to strangle you simply because it is Christmas." - Robert Staughton Lynd

DEDICATION: Blah_Blah-13 because I feel bad for not dedicating chapters to my real life friends. Also, thanks for reading xD

■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □

"Chipmunk!"

"Mozzarella!"

"You should christmasify your room!"

"What the hell does christmasify mean?"

"Oh, it's this new term made up by yours truly and glorified by Oliver. It means making a place look christmassy and chucking a ton of tinsel everywhere."

"How has Oliver been glorifying your word?"

"He's been trying to contact dictionary companies to make it an actual word, and there's no way I'm going to let him take credit for something I came up with!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Oliver and Mozzarella's friendship summed up in a single anecdote."

"Hey, don't be mean!"

"A friendly reminder that you came up with the word christmasify. I'm not being mean, I'm being honest!"

"It's nice that you're concerned for my wellbeing, Chipmunk, but I'm perfectly sane."

"What? I never said anything about your sanity."

"Didn't you? I must be hearing things."

"Maybe because Oliver mutters random sentences in your ear when you fall asleep at your reception desk."

"Oh no he didn't."

"Oh yes he did."

"Do you happen to know where the little punk is?"

"Is that the name of a band or something?"

"Eh, it's probably a Fall Out Boy song."

"Ah, I see! In that case, the suspect in question is in the building opposite mine. I can see him through my window. His one is open."

"You think I could peg him with a snowball without being caught?"

"You think I could film you pegging him with a snowball without being caught?"

"Only one way to find out."