Chapter Thirteen

Jess's POV

It was Saturday and I was thanking Merlin and Wizard God that it was. It was 1:00 pm and I hadn't left my bed, Lily would bring me food up and try to con me into telling her what was wrong but I wouldn't budge being stubborn me. I think she had an idea but wanted me to confirm that the reason I was moping around was because after I had kissed Sirius he had kissed Holly Bennett a sixth year Huffleslut I had Herbology with. I don't know why I was so upset I just kissed him but I didn't, I kissed him and I felt amazing like never before, nothing with any other person I had kissed! I think he has used his damn 'Charms' to catch me off guard and now I'm hopelessly trapped under his spell. I knew something bad would happen from being so close with someone like him I always fall for the bad boys and end up shattered and left on the cold ground. Was I really in love with Sirius? Of course not it's Sirius, How could I like him he's my bestfriend and he obviously doesn't like me. I pulled out my record player and started flipping threw something to listen to I pulled out 'Led Zeppelin iv' and started playing 'Stairway to Heaven'  I fell into a restless sleep. I had dreams of dancing with Sirius but then he would turn into a monster and rip out my heart, I also had ones of kissing him but his tongue would turn to a snakes and I would pull back and he would be a snake. I have queer dreams.

~*~

Sirius's POV

I got up at 10:00 feeling miserable for some reason I just wanted to talk to Jess but she hadn't left her room all day. I wondered what was wrong maybe she was sick I hope not, I came down to lunch but she wasn't there I asked Lily what was wrong but she just said she didn't know. Holly came and sat with me at lunch I think I'll ask her to Hogsmed in a few weeks but she's a little obsessive not like how Jess is obsessive but different I don't know I can't stop thinking about Jess. Holly was a short girl with dirty blonde hair to her shoulder blades, She was quite attractive but she was a deferent 'Blonde' she was probably one of the most dimwitted girls I've met but I wasn't exactly looking for someone I was just player. After lunch I went for a walk with Holly we walked down to the lake. 

~*~

Jess's POV

It was 1:30 when I woke up again Lily was shaking me.

"Jess! Wake up" she pleaded in a panicked voice

"What Lil" I asked worried. 

"You were shaking and thrashing around" she answered calming down a little. 

"Okay, Sorry I was having a bad dream" I apologised. 

"You were screaming something to" she said her eyes traveling towards the floor. 

"We'll what did I say?" I asked staring her down. 

"You um you were screaming 'Sirius! Sirius what are you doing'" she answered quietly. 

The events of last night came flooding back to me 'the kiss' the dreams' I started to crying burring my head in my pillow I don't know why I was acting like a stupid fangirl of Sirius. Lily sat besides me rubbing circles on my back. 

"I know how you feel" I heard her say making me look up. 

"How I feel? Lily your in love with James! And he's IN FREAKIN LOVE WITH YOU!" I snapped "I don't even know what's going on but I'm sure if I am in love with Sirius he isn't in love with me and how am I meant to watch him walk around with another girl? We're bestfriends I have to"

This time I got up and walked to the bathroom I looked in the mirror I had makeup smudged all over my face and my mascara was running. My hair was all messy and hanging out I undressed and climbed into the shower. I sat down in the shower and just sang.

"The long and winding road that leads to your door

Will never disappear

I've seen that road before it always leads me here

Leads me to your door

The wild and windy night that the rain washed away

Has left a pool of tears crying for the day

Why leave me standing here, let me know the way

Many times I've been alone and many times I've cried

Anyway you'll never know the many ways I've tried

And still they lead me back to the long and winding road

You left me standing here a long, long time ago

Don't leave me waiting here, lead me to you door

But still they lead me back to the long and winding road

You left me standing here a long, long time ago

Don't keep me standing here, lead me to you door"

OH NOOOOO

 Comment, Vote, Fan :)

Love you all my dear readers your all sexy! <3

I less than three you humans