t u r k e y

"Maybe Christmas, the Grinch thought, doesn't come from a store." – Dr. Seuss

"Boo!"

"Boo, you whore."

"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school. I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy."

"I'm afraid to ask how you know that quote word for word."

"Okay Mozzarella, I'm dragging your butt over to my house so we can have a chick flick marathon."

"Oh dear Lord... I don't know whether I find you adorable or annoying."

"Are you on Nickelodeon? Cause you're a-Dora-ble!"

"Are you still hung up on your girlfriend situation?"

"Nah, I just don't have anyone else to use these pick up lines on. I didn't memorise them for nothing!"

"Why don't you use them on Oliver? Or like, anyone besides me?"

"My lips are like skittles. Wanna taste the rainbow?"

"To be honest, I haven't eaten Skittles in years."

"You've been deprived!"

"No, I'm just– just– damn, I'm yawning again."

"Go take a nap, naps are good."

"It ain't that easy, dude."

"Are you sure you don't want me to find a doctor?"

"I'm fine, really. I'm sure it's nothing serious. It doesn't affect my intelligence or vocabulary. What gives?"

"You're like a dictionary. You add meaning to my life."

"Don't forget your Oxford commas and third person point-of-views, Chipmunk."

"Grammar is everything."

"So are you."

"..."

"..."

"You know, my sister would probably smush our faces together right about now and scream at us to kiss already."

"You know, I don't think I'd object."