Maybe

POV: Preston

Warnings: Crying, emptiness, oh and FLUFF!

Word Count:

-Begin Chapter-

Emptiness, that's all I could feel. I had cried my last tear and I felt that I could cry no more. I just let myself be empty. All my happiness, that stuff that kept me full, was gone with Rob's words. I could never believe he said what he said to me.

He told me who he just used me to get fame. How Poofless was all just a joke to him. How he could never feel anything for me.

I remember finally breaking down a few days after that Skype call, reaching the point where I couldn't take his verbal abuse anymore. He would send me the same hateful stuff everyday. I cried, I screamed, I broke things. I just let myself go and let every emotion flow through me and out.

I don't know how long I let myself go but when I was done things around me were destroyed and I felt empty. I ended up siting down, staring at the wall, just letting myself be empty.

I don't remember how long I sat there but I do know eventually someone appeared in my vision. It was Lachlan. His blue eyes full of worry, red and baggy, tears falling down his face. He must've just come from the airport.

He screamed at me. He was worried sick. He hadn't heard from me or Vik for days.

Vik.

I remember waking up, panicking. I quickly booked a flight, got what I needed, and got ready to leave. The words poor Lachlan were screaming, falling on my death ears.

I made him drive me to the airport and he gave in and did so, making me promise to let him know when I arrived and if Vik was safe. Lachlan stayed at my place to watch over my house and clean up my mess.

And to spend time with the one he loved while I went after someone I loved.

Vik was the only other person I loved besides the Australian.

I used to love Rob. The love I had for him, filling me up with happiness.

Now it was gone, leaving me with nothing.

I was so lost in myself that I was unaware of the conversation between Vik and the two tall boys that was happening.

I remember looking at them when they had come in. Shouting had happened, causing me to jump, bringing my attention to the two tall males that were standing in the threshold of the kitchen.

One was a blonde with bright blue eyes while the other was his polar opposite with dark hair and brown eyes. I could see a look of concern in each pair of eyes as they shouted enthusiastically at everyone else.

I wonder what they were concerned about. It surely can't be me. I am pretty sure they don't even know me.

I watched as Ethan and then Tobi, both left the kitchen. Ethan, with a look of shock on his face and Tobi, with a look of distrust. When they were gone, everything was still for a moment. Maybe Vik was talking. I couldn't really tell because I was so numb.

I then noticed one of the two tall boys, the one with the blonde hair, move forward. I kept my gaze on him as he moved to Vik and I. I actually had to move my head to keep his gaze but it remained resting on Vik's shoulder.

He looked down at me, his lips not moving. Silent.

I could see his gaze soften as he looked at me, staring at me as if I was something precious.

I was nothing. Just an empty shell.

I watched as the blonde haired man moved closer and bend down so he was eye level with me. I felt myself pull my head from Vik's shoulder to look at the person in front of me better. I couldn't help but notice how blue his eyes really were. They were unlike anything I have ever seen. They were bright and full of light, something more dark eyes could never show.

I could see him raise his hand in the corner of my eye, but I kept his gaze though, watching that light that shinned in them. I felt his hand cup my cheek, those long fingers grazing my skin, send a shiver down my spine.

As he cupped my cheek, I continued to study the man and I could see how pale his skin was, the fullness of his lips, and his long, strong face.

I really don't know why I was focusing on his facial features. Maybe I was just so empty that I was trying find something to distract me.

I felt his thumb begin stroke over my cheek, sending warmth through my body. His touch was gentle. I felt myself close my eyes and rub my face against his hand, loving the feeling that was spreading through me. I've never felt anything like this before when anyone touched me. Not even Rob.

I heard a soft chuckle, the first sound I had heard since I went numb after I stopped crying Vik's arms. I then noticed that I was no longer wrapped in Vik's arms, instead I sat on the stool, the blonde in front of me. I turned my head to the side, the hand on my face dropping, to see the dark haired boy staring at me with a smile.

"Hey." He said, in a soft voice. "I'm Callux but you can call me Cal."

"Hi." I responded automatically.

"And that over there is Callum, but you can call him Cal too or Freezy to make it easier."

I nodded.

"What's your name?"

I didn't answer right away, just instead stared at the man. He stared back with a soft smile and kind eyes.

I think I was quiet for a while.

I felt something on my hand. I looked down to see the man I now, knew as Callux, had his hand on mine, squeezing it.

"It's ok." He said softly again, causing my gaze to snap back up to his face. "Take your time."

"We will be as patient as we need to be." Said the other guy, Cal. I turned to look at the blonde, seeing his soft smile as well.

I was beginning to feel overwhelmed. There was so much kindness in their eyes. I don't know why though. I don't deserve that kindness.

The hand that was once on my cheek, was back on there, cupping it again, giving me that warmth again. I looked deep into his light blue eyes and saw a new emotion, love.

Wait love?

I was so confused but I was feeling something, which was weird. I hadn't felt anything for days, minus the worry and such I felt for Vik.

I wonder if I can keep feeling things with them. Maybe they can bring me back. Maybe it's worth a shot. Maybe I can feel better. Maybe I can believe everything Rob said was a lie.

Maybe.

"Preston." I said slowly, my throat dry. "My name is Preston."

-End Chapter-

A/N: Bringing back the fluffliness! Yeah! More to come soon! Promise!

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.