Chapter 10

Nine Years Ago

Chris had Alice against the door in a second, one hand upon her hips to pull her against him, the other underneath her hairline. His lips grazed over hers, not quite kissing her just yet. She arched her back and slid her foot up the door. Her skirt hung over her thigh, shadowing some of her body, and yet revealing the majority of her toned thighs. Chris's hand upon her hip moved down to the outside of her thigh, moving over her smooth skin starting at her bent knee and upwards to her skirt. When his hand crept under the fabric of her skirt, his lips collided with hers and the sparks flew. Her hands were unbuttoning what was left of his shirt, and when it was opened, she dragged both of her hands down his strong body. Feeling every ripple, every subtle childhood scar, every inch of him.

Step by step down the hall, clothing was hastily removed.

Halfway to the bedroom, he had her against the wall. Both their shirts were discarded seconds prior, one of her heels had been kicked off at the door. His jeans were unbuttoned, hardly clinging to his hips. Alice had her lip between her teeth and her hands in his hair as he slid her skirt off. It pooled to the ground below them. His hand held her ankle, the other sliding down her firm calf muscle. When he reached her remaining heel, he carefully removed it. He put her foot back down and looked up at her from his knees; she wore only a strapless black bra and matching black underwear. He was not nervous, he was astounded by her. Her teeth released her red lip, and her hands unclasped her bra. Pulling it from her body, she dropped it to the ground beside them. Chris hooked his fingers in the only article of clothing left on her, sliding them down her legs slowly, dauntingly. A teasing look in his blue eyes made her next breath shudder.

Chris stood back up, sliding his fingertips up her calves, thighs, hips, waist, around her hands, up her arms, until he reached her chin. Tilting her head up, he kissed her again, this time deeper. His hips pressed against hers, and she could feel him against her. She moaned lightly into the kiss, rolled her hips, and gained a pleasurable growl from Chris. He lifted her legs up, and she wrapped them around his hips tightly. Still kissing, their tongues dancing, their breathing staggered, Chris walked blindly down the hall. His hand released his grip on her thighs when he pushed open his bedroom door. Walking over to the bed, he lowered her gently, and then stood back. She looked up at him with eagerness in her eyes, and watched as he stepped out of his jeans at last.

His hands caressed her, his lips kissed her; it was as if he was savouring her. He crawled between her legs, kissing her stomach and between her breasts, her throat, her lips. Alice ran her hands through his short, soft brown hair. When their lips locked and he took their intimacy to another level, both of them moaned. His hands gripped hers, bringing her arms over her head. Their fingers were interlocked, and Chris was looking into her green eyes as she got lost in his ocean blue ones. Their breathing was mismatched, their heartbeats were rapid, their movements were elegant, the passion between them was unmatched by any other feeling in this world. It was as though they were the only people on the entire planet, only the night stars and the moon as company.