Chapter Twenty Seven

Alright I'm on freaking fire!!! Honestly I think I deserve a medal or something! Or a naked Blake at my window ;P

So new chapter! Don't hold your breath for the next one though I think the strike ends here... Plus I need to rest before getting back to class... Honestly this morning I was at the grocery store, pushing my carriage and then I kept hearing a "ding, ding, ding" sound and I was all "Alright Kay, that's it, you've finally reached that stage you are official crazy!" (It was just the carriage but I did freak for a good minute, I mean like I need people to think I'm more of a lunatic than I already am!)

So anyway, this chapter goes to all of you guys that leave comments!! It's because of you I write as fast (and ya I know I'm a beast; my trick: I master the art of procrastinating and learned a few skills because of that ;P)

Oh and it also goes to Enver Gjokaj because that dude is a freaking acting beast!!! Seriously he blows my mind!! It's like... wow! NO word... He deserves every award possible!!

But mostly this chapter goes to my BITCH!!! A me liche!!! ;P (I'm getting the t-shirt done!!) I'm sorry girl that your character took so much time to arrive but we keep the best for last ;P (Don't take it the wrong way everyone else!!! You rock too ;P) When we get that time machine done, I'll be your bridesmaid at your wedding with your husband!! ;P Woodstock here we come!!! ;P

So sorry for the big rant, I was talkative tonight... Oh and guys I wanted to say this; Sorry for not answering your comments, I just thought that you guys would enjoy a new chapter more!! I'll try to get to that later! But don't worry I read them all and love them all!! :P

So anyway, read, enjoy, vote and COMMENT!!! :D

Oh and ya... I should warn you... you really AREN'T going to like me after this... so ya... I'm patiently waiting for the hate mails ;P But seriously, don't freak too much alright! We're barely starting the story and nothing is ever obvious! So no suicide threats alright?

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

I woke up about five minutes before my alarm clock started to shout its beep beeps. For one second I actually thought that the whole Blake-calling-at-two-in-the-morning deal had just been a dream. But I opened my cell phone and sure thing when I looked at my text message inbox everything was there.

Asshole!

That better not become a freaking habit of his!!

I need my sleep!! Do not mess with my sleep!!

I shut my alarm clock before it rang and then dragged my feet to Ty's room.

He was snoring lightly, lying on his stomach, holding his pillow in his hands, when I opened the door. I walked up to him, and gave a flick to his ear.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Ty shouted, surprised, raising his head.

"Time to wake up Sunshine" I said with an evil grin and then took the covers of his bed.

"I swear Lexi, do not pull the covers off of me! I WILL kill you!" Ty treated, letting himself fall back on his pillow.

"Drama Queen!" I laughed and threw myself on the empty side of his double bed, settling in it.

"School sucks" Ty mumbled.

"I know" I answered him.

"Major cocks!" he kept going

"Alright, that was unnecessary..." I trailed, closing my eyes.

"And it swallows!" Ty snorted

"Okay, that was just too much info!" I scowled a little