A Novel Worthy Romance

#1 In The 'Sei Sola...' Series.

Love is a strange thing, even the toughest of the tough will one day fall at its mercy...and when I say fall, I mean plummet!It usually begins with a fight, a challenge, a feud. But don't we all know that old saying?

"There's a fine line between love and hate..."

Meet caring, innocent Nancy harboring a desire for one man. Now meet Nathaniel, as much rude as he is attractive. Throw in a business trip to Italy, a complicated past and burning sexual tension... Least to say sweet little Nancy is in for a hell of a ride.

Author's Note: You know those stories that make you cry hard as fuck? This is one of them.

I think I cried after every chapter. No it's not sappy, it's hella amazing. And it's funny too!

I would just say that you have to read this if you read eroticas.

The author is so sweet and awesome, I can't even okay.

There are other books of her, a series actually, that I wanted to add here but I just came to know she took them down for editing. I'm soooo upset right now. :(
I hope she puts them up soon.

So anyway as soon as she does, I'll add them here, they are must reads!

It's written by 'TheSinnersChurch' aka 'Cynthia'.

OH AND DID I MENTION SHE'S @JAYSARMY 'S SISTER? LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Status: Completed.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment if you've read it!