Thats a no no Lucy!

3rd Person Pov
Natsu swatted infrount of little Lucy with still wise eyes like everyone else.
"That's a bad word uh don't say it Okay?" Natsu said with a hopeful smile.
"Bastard" Lucy pouted pointing at Natsu.
'Why must you do this to me!?' Natsu thought doughtfully with a frown and looked to the wood floor with a sign and looked back up at her with puppy eyes like from Puss in Boots.
"Please lucy?" Natsu said like he was about to cry making Lucy look at him confusingly but nodded slowly.
"Yes! See that Stripper I did it!" Natsu yelled happily fist pumping with a wide smile
"Aye! Great work Natsu!" Happy yelled cutly fist pumping above Natsu.
"Food Natsu..... " Mira said pointing below him.
"Hm?" Natsu looked down to see his foot in his Spicy Chicken, and stared wide eyes at it before getting on the floor in a praying motion.
"Nooooo! Forgive me Chicken lord! I'll do anything!!"Natsu yelled with tears in his eyes bowing up at the now Stomped on Chicken.
"Are we sure Natsu's not on drugs?" Alzack commented sorta freaked out at his proformence.
"I'm not sure..." Droy said stuffing another chicken leg into his mouth. (Can he get any bigger XD)
"I really think he is." Jet smiled laughing,
" He's a MAN!" Elfman yelled pitting his fist in the air and the other over where his heart would be.
'This is stuiped! Natsu should only pay attention to me!' Lisanna thought angerly but put on a fake smile and laugh to fit with the crowd.
"C-come on shut up!" Natsu yelled a hint of pink on his tan cheeks. Even Lucy was joining in on the laughing fun.
"L-lucy! Your suppose to be on my side! Traitor!" Natsu yelled sadly pointing to the laughing blonde.
"Aye Lucy always would help Natsu but now she's agents him... " happy sweatdropped with -_- as his blue face.
"Oi! Levy aren't you going on a mission with spead queen and human pig!?" He yelled hoping to get the attention off of him.  (Sorry I really wanted to call Jet and Droy a name....) Levy staired with wide eyes, Jet looking Pissed and Droy dropping his Ham leg thing.
"Dude.... You did not--- call us that..." Jet started and Droy finished getting up cracking their knuckles.
~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip from Jet and Droy beating Natsu! ~~~~~~~

That night Natsu came home with thick white bandages on his arms, Legs, Cheek and around his head holding a giggleing Lucy tugging at his Salmon hair.
"Stuiped Pig face and Sonic the mole...." Natsu mumbled angerly stomping up to his 'House' with happy snickering above him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!
*hides behind couch when Reader-Chan trows knife*
Sorry I really am! I was just really Busy plus I'm starting Middle school! Yay.... I'm going into 6th grade and again I'm really sorry I haven't updated! Forgive me readers I'm really really reaaally sorry.