Chapter 60 - i cant belive it

A/N
GUYS IM BACK! Thanks so much for understanding and being so supportive and sweet!! I'm thinking that this might be the last chapter idk. We will have to see.
Who's excited to find out what happens?
Hhhhheeerrrrreeeeee we go!

(Bex's POV)
After Lana hung up her phone she practically ran out of the room. Me knowing that something was up, followed her into her garage. While she was driving I had to repeat "Lana what's going on, slow down. " then I saw it. She was pulling up into the hospital. "Oh god Lana, you have to tell me what's going on." I say as she is frantically parking. "It's Ari" she said. Lana rushes in and the lady at the front counter says that we have to wait for the doctors. About 20 minutes later a man came to us and I assumed he was the doctor. "Mrs Di Blacio, come with me." He said in a deep soothing voice. He was a pretty sexy Doctor. Did I just think that. Oh well. It's true. Any who, we when into this room that was kind of like a councilor room. We took a seat on the other side of the big desk. "What are your relation with the patient?" He asked me. I was still trying to proses everything so it took me a moment until I responded when Lana jabbed me in the elbow. "Oh I am a very close family friend. Pretty much the second mother." I say dazed. "Ok. Well she, you daughter was hit by a car. She is alive, barely. But she is. She is in a coma and under constant surveillance. You may see her but you can't go in the room." He said with his hands folded. Lana some how stayed strong and she wasn't crying. We got out of the room and followed the doctor to where Ari was at. We looked through the glass and saw her. She had scratches everywhere. She had 3casts and a neck brace. You would think that she was dead if it wasn't for her heart monitor showing that's it was Beating. I look over and Lana was tearing up. Ok now she is bawling. I just hold her. I hate to see her this broken. We don't move for a while until Lana's head jerks up. "Oh my god how do I tell Fred" she says as she covers her mouth with one hand. She then runs her hands though her hair. She then sits down at some chairs that are near by. I want to give her some space.

(Ari's POV)
I try to open my eyes but some how I can't. I hear voices but I can't tell who it is. It sounds like a man and a woman voice. Fred and Lana probably. I then don't hear it anymore. They left the room, maybe? All I know is that I'm in the hospital because I hear the monitors. I then all the sudden see a bright light. AM I DEAD? wait probably not because I still have clear thoughts. No, that was my eyes opening. Everything is a huge blur then I hear the voices again. But it doesn't sound like Lana and Fred. It sounds like, no they are dead. I went to their funerals. It's sounds like my Foster parents before Lana adopted me. I then hear doctors and nurses say "SHES AWAKE." Then I hear them say check for some type of test. I don't know Doctor language so I don't know what tests they are doing or what they are checking. After they claimed down and got all that they wanted they left. I then feel asleep. Knowing that soon Lana and Fred and (maybe even Bex) will be by my side. When I woke up I opened my eyes I asked the stupid question of "where am I?" " you are in the hospital, what do you remember" he asked. "Well I was with Lana Parrilla and Rebecca Mader and I went for a run. Are they here? I want to see my mom" I say. As I was saying this he was wrong some stuff down. "Do you know the today's date?" he asked me. I thought about It but I couldn't remember. So I shook my head no. "Do you know how long you have been  here" he also asked. I again shook my head no. "Today is July 21st 2016 and you have been in a coma for 5 months now. You got hit by a car when you went for a run. Thankfully you survived. Do you want to see your Guardians now?" he asked. Of course  I bet Lana and Fred were worried sick about me. And I really need to apologize to Bex I thought. I turn my head when I heard the door open. And when I looked Lana and Fred weren't their it was CLARK AND KATIE.  I then blink really hard and when I opened them they got closer and Katie hugged me. WAIT WHAT. I get so scared and confused that the only thing I can do is scream.  I screamed as loud as I could. "WHERE IS LANA I WANT LANA" I add to my screams. "Lana? Lana Parrilla? Why would she be here?" Katie asked. I just cried and told her that I wanted my mom. "Sweetie what's going on?" She asked. The doctor came in and I told him that thoes ARNT my parents and how Lana Parrilla adopted me after Clark and Katie died. And how I was in Vancouver. I told him everything from school to interviews. After I was done He then explained how all that never happened and how I got adopted by Katie and Clark in December and I got in a coma in January.

"So you are dating that all that I explained to you was a dream. But I felt their touch  and how I had real emotions explain that!" I ask smug. He then gave me an explanation about my brain and used Ali of words that I don't know. Then to prove it I asked to see his phone. He gave it to me. I looked at JMO's Twitter so I could show him the selfie that we took last week. But it wasn't there. Then I frantically typed in Lana's account and nothing showed up. Not our trip. Not our many selfies. Not the video at the cabin. Then I looked for Bex. She's not married yet. She spent have a kid. What is this. Was he right. Was this all a vivid dream. "NO IT CANT BE" I cried. "I HAD THE LIFE OF MY DREAMS AND IT NEVER EVEN HAPPENED. " I scream cry. "I won't believe it. I can't believe that what I thought was the past 4 years of my life was one long dream. How am I going to go on knowing that it wast real. That Lana doesn't know me. Worse, that she doesn't know if my existence. I can't. I won't be able to move forward in my life.