Cheater 2~Jimmy

My vision is blurred and I don't know where I am. I look around the room and notice that it's small. I close my eyes in pain as I feel my head pounding. My eyes adjust and I realise that I'm in a trailer.

I go to stand up but are stopped by something. My right hand is tied to a pole coming out the wall. I pull at the rope but make no change. I begin to cry as I feel the rope cut deeper into my wrist.

"Shhh!" Someone says snapping me out of my thoughts. My head spins over and I see a boy around the same age as me in the same situation.

"Where am I?" I say in between sobs.

"It's a long story doll but to shorten it for you, we've been kidnapped." He says calmly as if this is a normal thing. He has dark hair and a bruise under his left eye. He looks as if he's not slept in days.

"Wh-what?" I whimper and he turns to face me. I see a sympathetic look spread across his face

"It's okay, we'll get out of here. Don't you have family or something that will be looking for you?" He asks and I can tell that he's trying to make me feel better.

"No I left them and moved state." I say trying to stop myself from crying.

"You must have someone? Are you sure a pretty girl like you doesn't have a fella?" He says and my mind wanders to Jimmy.

"Jimmy!" I spit out a smile spreading across my face. My smile slowly fades as the memories of the previous fight come back to me. I can hear Jimmy in my head. Him telling me he hates me. I keep replaying him saying that in my head and begin to cry again.

"See I knew it. I'm sure he'll be looking for you right this very moment." He says only making me feel worse. I shake my head from side to side.

"He h-hates me. He never wants to see me again." I spit out more to myself than to him.

"Oh" the boy next to me says. "I'm sure he'll come back and if he doesn't then we'll just have to save ourselves then." He says confidently and I attempt to smile at him. "I'm Dylan by the way." He says softly

At that moment the trailer door opens and everything goes silent.

"Hey hey hey. Look at me." The boy whispers and I turn to face him. "Don't look him in the eye okay?" He says a worried expression covering his face. Before I can ask him what he means someone enters the trailer.

I can feel my breathing quicken as I see him. He's terrifying. Whoever it is is dressed in a full clown suit that looks as if it has never been washed. Everything about him is scary but the worst part is his face. Plastered over his lips is a huge fake smile. I begin to sob again at the site causing him to walk over to me. He tilts his head to the side almost as if he doesn't know why I'm crying.

I turn my head to face Dylan. He's staring at me his eyes full of fear. The clown leaves the trailer and I can hear soft thuds as if he's dragging something. I watch him as he pulls a body into the trailer.

I take one look at the body's brown curled hair and scream out. It's Jimmy.

"No no no no. This can't be happening." I say forgetting my fear. The clown drops Jimmy's lifeless body on the floor and turns to face me. He places a finger to his mouth making a shushing motion. "Please don't do this. I'll do anything please. Just not him." I shout sobbing. He walks over to me and opens my cage. I never even noticed I was in a cage. He knells down so he's directly in front of my face and stares at me. I can feel my heart race again from fear.

"Y/N?" I hear a weak Jimmy stutter.

"Jimmy it's me. I'm here." I say looking around the clown and noticing Jimmy opening his eyes. The clown looks at Jimmy then back at me.

"Please let him go. I'll do anything." I say looking directly into the clowns eyes. He's deadly silent then he picks up a cotton bag. I watch him as he pulls a tiny blade out of it and he places it in my free hand.

"What?" I ask confused. The clown then closes my hand with his and brings my arm up to my neck. I feel the sharp metal gently touch my throat and stare at him confused. I watch as the clown turns around and looks at Jimmy who's now sitting up staring at me.

"What do you want me to do?" I say tears falling down my face. The clown makes a cut throat motion with his other hand and I finally understand. "If I die, will you let him go?" I question looking back at Jimmy. The clown nods and I swallow the lump in my throat. I can feel the clown try to push the blade into me skin. My hand grips around the blade handle and I fight back.

"Y/N don't you dare! You can't be serious?" I hear Jimmy cry

"I want you to know that I never slept with him. I love you. I always have. I know you don't believe me and I know you hate me. But I just want you to know that id do anything for you." I cry and Jimmy shakes his head.

"I don't hate you. I could never hate you. I believe you just please don't do this. I couldn't live with myself." He bawls attempting to stand up but failing. "I love you Y/N." He cries and I know what I have to do.

"That's all Ive ever wanted." I say as I stop fighting and I can fell the clown push the blade into my skin. Blood begins to drip down my neck and I close my eyes.

I hear a thud and feel the grip on my hand slacken. I open my eyes to see Jimmy standing over the now unconscious clown. I drop the blade and Jimmy runs over to me.

He picks me up and cradles me. "I'm so sorry." He says and I can feel his tears hit my face. "Don't you ever do anything like that again." He cries as he tears a piece of his shirt and presses it to my neck. "We have to get out of hear." He picks up the blade and cuts my hand free.

I begin to stand up and Jimmy places my arm over his shoulders as he begins to walk out the trailer.

"Wait, Dylan." I say looking back at the boy. Dylan smiles at me and Jimmy walks over to him. I watch Jimmy uncut him and then return to my side.

"See didn't I tell you he'd come back for you?" Dylan says and I smile back at him.

"I could never leave you Y/N" Jimmy says as we begin to walk away. "And I promise you that I'll never let anyone hurt you again."

••••••••••••

This one was quite gruesome so sorry if you don't like that sort of stuff. I don't like the end of this but it's currently 2:00 am and I really need to sleep. What character should I do an imagine about next?

~Abbie💕