Chapter 5

The sound of a skull being crushed under her boot didn't affect Iris in the least as her eyes trained on the man she was sent to kill, Sarah had informed her that this was killing two birds with one stone by killing him. He owed them money, more money then one man could ever return. They allowed him off on a warning far to many times, killing him would make people remember not to fuck with them.
She held up her gun, the sticky blood hindering her ability to walk slightly. She trudged through it eyes cold as the cool barrel of her gun presses to his forehead as he lets out an ugly sob. His lip shaking and tears falling from his puffy eyes as he begs for his life. Her lip twitches in a small smile, finger pulling the trigger.
Iris looked around once more at the bloody scene she caused, she turned. A naked woman cowers in the corner screeching, Iris frowned. The noise annoying her ears, she debated on whether she should kill her to make it stop.
"You, krikun, are you species?" She nods towards the screeching woman. She sobs trying to push her body into the corner, Iris sighs, she was never good with comforting people.
She walks towards the woman, she sighs gently pressing the woman's pressure point as she screams and claws at her. The woman passes out, Iris easily pulling her into her arms. She was small and skinny, Iris frowned she pulled the suit jacked from the cleanest deadman and wrapped it around her a sigh on her lips.
She walked to the van, sitting in the front seat with the gift cradled in her arms. She glanced down at the gift before looking back up.
"Drive" she spat, a frown on her lips. Getting back to the building was easy, they quickly unloaded the species whom of which were terrified. A few men of hers were injured but she paid no mind, they stood in a room. Large species males growled at her as she walked in, there were four males counting the one she had met earlier. She stood in front of him glowering at her as she held the gift.
"You all need medical treatment, if my men hurt you," she paused glancing over them, "kill them" she shrugs. Her eyes lingering over the unconscious male she had taken a liking to.
With a finally look she turns bringing the gift to the only doctor she had let check herself, Sarah stood seeing the woman and springing to action. She went through medical school only to end up as the co leader of the Mafia, Sarah never told her why she quite medical school but Iris didn't care to pry.
Sarah took care of her, Iris heading back down to the males to see how they were doing. She wondered if anyone was killed yet, the four males sat in the hospital beds letting out a low growl as she walks in. The dark haired male from earlier was still passed out against his mattress, the other males seemed to have chosen the beds surrounding him in protection.
A tall lanky man they knew as the doctor hands her his clipboard, Joe was as detailed as always. He only had assessments that he could assume by looking at them considering no one would let him touch them.
"Species are rumored to be much stronger, but I can't check anything unless they let me draw blood" Joe sighs, he was one of the few people she would think twice about killing. He had been here a long time and never steered them wrong, of course there was always a first for everyone but Iris didn't feel the need to saluter him the moment he stepped out of line.
She handed back his clipboard, the only thing on there was bruises, possible drug use, and traumatic stress. She walked towards the unconscious male, tempted to touch him. The other species growled dangerously but made no move to stop her.
"Female, you may have taken us from that hell but we do not trust you" a blond species hissed, she looked at him. He had the signature flat nose and strong cheekbones with electric cat like green eyes.
"That is wise" she spits, looking back at the unconscious male, "In a normal circumstance I would have killed you for disrespect, but I am.. How you say feeling generous" she shoots him a sly look, a smirk touching her red painted lips.
"And whys that?" The male hisses back clearly uncomfortable with Iris.
"I made promise, while I may be demon I keep promise" she shrugs, her fingers touching the warm bicep of the male that she couldn't help but feel interested in.
"Where is the gift?" Another species male snarls.
"She is safe, trusted female doctor is looking at the krikun"
"If your male touches us we will kill him, we want to see the gift" he hisses, his long brown hair framing his species features.
"Fair enough" was all she said before walking out.