Ninety Six ! ❤️

At Fab5 house:

Around 9 AM, the doorbell rang. Dhruv, who just got back from morning walk, went to open the door.

There was a couple standing at the door, whom Dhruv could easily recognize. He was kind of shocked to see them.

"Kya hum andhar aa sakthe hain?" asked the man.

"Aayiye please" Dhruv said and let them in.

Navya and Deepu were in the kitchen.

"Dhruv breakfast ready hain Cabir ko bulaao jaldhee we have an important meeting aur jaldhee nikalnii hain" Deepu said from the kitchen.

The couple looked at each other, in surprise.

The girls came out from the kitchen with the breakfast, and that's when they noticed the couple.

"Mom? Dad?" Deepu said, standing with eyes wide open.

"Yaadh bhi hain tumhe ki we are your mom and dad?" her dad said.

Guilt..fear..pain..anger.. she had many feelings, but one feeling overcame all those and that's love.

She immediately ran and hugged her dad, crying.

"Dad I am sorry" she said crying.

"Do you think I am going to accept your apology?" her dad asked.

She pulled off and looked down in guilt.

"I will accept your apology only when you accept mine" he said.

"Dad" she said and hugged him again and he hugged her back.

"I am sorry beta, for not understanding you..for not listening to you" he said. His mom, Dhruv and Navya had a smile on their faces.

Cabir and Alya were coming down and saw them, Cabir was first scared.

"Mr. Cabir Malhotra" his dad said.

"I thought you are a top business man but I didn't expect this kind of an act from you" he said.

Cabir stood there silent.

"Aap ko nai laga, ki is se aap ko bohoth badaa problemho saktha hain? I can file a kidnaping case against you" her dad said.

He was still silent, "Dad" Deepu said.

"We are extremely sorry sir, but us wakth hamaare paas koi aur option nai tha, we couldn't see our friend worried, though in a short span of time, but Deepika has become one among us" Cabir replied.

"Pehle mujhe bohoth gussa aaya when I got to know about who did all this. But then I enquired about what you guys are upto and I must say, Deepu beta I am so proud of you. Malhotras is a very big empire and you have made your place in it. Thank you Mr. Malhotra for giving her this chance" Deepu's dad said,

"She totally deserves it sir" Cabir replied.

"Toh chale ghar waapas?" her dad asked.

"Dad can I stay here?" she asked sadly.

"Haan uncle, let her be, jaise Cabir ne bola, she is one among us now" Navya said.

"Do you really want to stay here?" her dad asked and she nodded in positive.

"Okay then, but don't forget us! Atleast dho dhin mein ek baar toh aaya akaro, your mom misses you a lot" he said. She looked at her mom, pulled her aside

"Thank you Maa" she said hugging her. "I know aap ne hi samjhaaya hoga dad ko and I so happy now" she said to her mom.

"Meine kuch nai kaha, it was someone else" her mom said. She was surprised.