|16. That Isn't Love|

I walk into Mr.Dicks classroom and see Rowan was sitting in his seat with his boys. Instead of walking over there and sitting down, I went to the teacher's desk.

"Welcome back Ms.Michaels, this class isn't the same without you causing mischief in my class."

"Yeah whatever, can I just have my missing work please?."

"I see you learned some manners over the weekend, good" he looked through his files for my missing work.

"What is your deal with me huh? I'm just trying to get my missing work and you already have shit to say."

"Watch your mouth Andrea" he gives me my work and I walk away to my seat.

I go into my bag and grab my phone when I feel it vibrate against my thigh.

1 New Message: Danny Baby

"Does that mean we are together?."

"What do you want us to be?."

"I want you back, your mine alright?."

"Yeah, I gotta go Danny."

"Okay, I'll see you later."

The bell ring and Mr.Dicks started class.

For the next ten minutes, the teacher was calling on students to answer the question to the problem.

I wasn't paying attention but when the teacher called on me, I looked at him crazy.

"Ms.Michaels?."

"Yes Mr.Dicks?" I asked and the whole class laughed.

"That's not what it says on my name tag is it?."

"No but it's what you are."

"Principal's office now."

I stood up from my desk and grabbed my bag. I smiled and said,"I think me and the principal are becoming real good friends sir."

"Your father will be expecting a phone call from me."

"No he won't."

"And why is that Ms.Michaels?."

"He's dead" I said and a tear went my cheek. I quickly wiped the tear away and Mr.Dick sighed.

"Sit down Andrea."

I went back over to my seat and sat down as the teacher continued the lesson.
_____________
Lunch

Danny came over and sat next to me while Skylar and Eric looked confused about it.

"Are you two...back together?" Skylar asked.

"Yeah" he smiled as he kissed my forehead.

Eric fist pumped Danny,"Welcome back man" he smiled.

"I'm not necessarily back in the gang" all eyes turned to me.

"What?" I asked them drinking some of my water.

"Your not going to let Danny back in the gang?" Skylar asked.

"No, not until he makes up for what he's done" everyone still eyed me.

"How do you want me to make up for it?" Danny grinned.

"By training" I said seductively.

"Just...please stop" Eric went to go throw his food away and sat back down with Skylar.

"I'll stop when you two stop fucking in the bathroom" I smiled.

"Then please continue" we all chuckled together like we used to when everything was perfect and not awkward.

I felt eyes on the back of my head but I knew who's eyes they were.
_____________
Rowan'sPOV

I stared at Andrea while the brunette continued to talk and ramble, she was getting on my nerves and the boys also.

"Can you shut the fuck up?!" Tony snapped at her.

"Your just going to let him talk to me like that Rowan?" She looked at me.

"Yeah."

"Asshole" she mumbled so I moved my leg so she can fall on the ground.

"Bitch" I said clearly as I turned my attention away from Andrea to Valerie, she walked away without another word.

I looked at Andrea again and she was kissing Danny on his neck.

"Out of all the people, why Danny?."

"I don't know boss, but you need to leave her alone, she's thinks we killed her father, let her think that...it's not like we can say we didn't and have her believe us" Carson said.

"But why would she think that? I was with her on the date."

"Sure you were with her but were we?" Austin asked.

"She thinks I took her on the date just so you guys can have a easy shot at killing her father."

"Exactly" Tony said.

"Precisely" Carson threw his food away.

"But that's not true, you guys were at home, right?" I looked at them.

"Of course, we wouldn't do a deal without you knowing about it, things can go south you know."

"Then who killed her father?."

"Whoever it was, they better watch their back, karma is a bitch" Austin said.

Andrea started to kiss Danny on his lips and I clenched my fists.

"Why is she with him?! Didn't he cheat on her?!."

"Love is weird boss."

"That is not love, that is a mistake."

Danny started to kiss her earlobe and I lost it. I stood up from my seat and both Austin and Tony grabbed my arms stopping me from walking over there and killing Danny.

"Don't make the situation worse, leave it alone" Carson said.

"Fine" I mumbled and sat down.

"That's it, we're going to get you laid" Tony said finally.

"No Tony, you know I can't-."

"I'm locking your door until I hear some banging and moaning sounds from your room, let me do this alright?" He looked at me.

I nodded my head and the bell for our last class rang. I said goodbye to the boys and watched as Eric, Skylar, Danny and Andrea parted ways.

I went to my final class which was biology.
_____________
897 Words.

Sorry for the short chapter:) I'll try to make the next one at least 2,000 words long:)