Flirt~Kit

This has been the worse date ever. The guy was a complete dick. All he's done is speak about himself and complained the whole night. I didn't want to go out with him in the first place but he had bothered me for weeks and I had eventually caved in. He was currently driving me home when he pulled into a garage.

"Gotta fill her up." Jack says winking at me. I weakly smile back at him as he opens his window. I hear him talking to someone and I look up to see someone who works here. He's got short brown hair that's gently curled. When my eyes meet his he winks at me and continues to talk to my date. I watch as he walks around the car and begins to fill it with gas.

I'm snapped out of my day dream when I feel Jacks hand on my thigh. I feel his hand begin to rise but then I push him off. "Don't be like that babe." He says as he leans over and attempts to kiss me. I pull away and he looks at me with anger in his eyes.

There's a short pause and then he leans over again. He grabs my jaw with his hand and attempts to kiss me. I yell no but he doesn't listen. I open my car door and practically fall out. I land on my butt and look up at Jack. His face is red and he's heavy breathing.

"You alright mam?" The worker asks offering his hand. I accept it and stand up dusting myself off.

"She's fine. Get in the car Y/N." Jack growls and I can feel my checks go red from embarrassment.

"I didn't ask you, I asked the lady." The worker says and I smile gently at him.

"I'm fi-" I begin to say but are cut off by Jack.

"Shut up Y/N and get in the car!" He shouts. I don't know what to do if I don't go with Jack then I won't get home. I begin to step back into the car.

I feel a gentle grip on my arm and I turn to see the worker sympathetically looking at me. "If you want I can drive you home. I just want you to be safe and it looks like this asshole's giving you a hard time." He asks and I can't help but smile.

"Are you sure it wouldn't be a bother?" I ask looking down. I hate being so needy especially to someone who I've just meet.

Before he can speak I hear the car door slam shut and I turn to see Jack storming over to us. "This is the last chance to get into the car Y/N!" He shouts glaring at me.

"I think I'm going to get a lift home Jack." I simply say and turn around. In a flash Jack is on top of the worker. I see hands being thrown around and I am to shocked to move. I eventually snap out of it and run over to the brawl. I grab Jacks shoulder and attempt to move him.

Jack stands up and glares down at me. "You're going to regret that Y/N." He growls and gets back into his car. I watch him drive away and turn back to the man.

"I'm so sorry about him." I say grabbing his face and turning it inspecting the damage. He groans softly and I let go of him. "Do you have a first aid kit or something?" I ask and he begins to smile.

"Yeah it's in here." He says walking into the garage. He hands me a small green box and I grab a few things out of it.

"Sit" I say tapping the desk. He hesitates but sits down. I grab a Cotten wool and gently press his injury. He's got a small cut above his right eyebrow. I feel his eyes on me watching my every move as I dap at the cut.

"Thank you." I say as I search the box looking for disinfectant.

"It's no problem. The way he was treating you wasn't right you know." He  says softly and I turn back to him with creme in my hand.

"This might sting a little." I say gently rubbing the creme over his cut. He lets out a hiss and I mutter sorry. "I really am thankful, I don't know what I'd of done without you." I say and he smiles back at me.

"Anything for a pretty lady like yourself." He says and grins. His eyes glistens and I feel my knees go weak.

"Is they're anything I can do to repay you?" I say packing the things back into the first aid kit. He places his finger on his lower lip and hums.

"You could go on a date with me." He says and I am a little startled by his forwardness.

"I'd like that.." I pause realising that I don't even know his name.

"Kit." He says and looks into my eyes.

"Y/N." I reply back.

"What a beautiful name." He flirts and I feel the heat rush to my checks again. "We better get you home Y/N. Wouldn't want your parents to worry about you." He says grabbing a set of keys that I imagine are for his car. I feel a little sad that I have to leave him but as if he's reading my mind he blurts out "and don't worry our date will be much better than that one."

••••••••

I might delete this one because I don't know if I like it yet. I can't believe how many people are reading and voting on this book. It makes me so happy. I promise you that I'll make the next one a good one. Remember requests are always opened💜

~Abbie💕