Chapter One

Eunji's POV

I'm currently waiting by the bus stop for my best friend Minah. It's our first day of college today.

I turn my head to the right, only to see Minah walking with a huge smile on her face as soon as she saw me.

She squeals, runs and hugs me tightly. "Girl! How have you been? I haven't seen you in ages!!"

I pull away, laughing and nodding. "Yeah I've been great! What about you?"

"Yeah I've been good. You know what, I'm actually pretty excited today. There might be many fit boys there." Minah squeals.

"Yeah there might be, but I'm not going to pay attention to ANY boys this year. I'm just going to concentrate on my studies." I reply.

She raises her eyebrow at me. "You're so boring. I don't think they're going to give us any work today or this week."

I smile and shake my head.

Finally the bus arrives. We both step into the bus and find two seats, so we both sit next to each other. We both chat about what we did in our holidays.

Skipping bus trip.......

We both enter the college. One of the teachers motion us inside the hall where all the first years are.

Minah and I find two seats and we sit down. She sits next to me. She holds her arm out for me to take, I gladly link my arm with hers, we both smile at each other and look towards the front.

I can see a bald man fixing his tie. That must be the head master. He looks old, to be honest...

"Hello ladies and gentlemen. I am your headmaster. Now on to the rest." He gives a quick introduction.

"What head teacher does not mention his name?" Minah whispers to me.

I nod. That's true.

He says a very long, lengthy speech. This is the first time I'm saying this, but I feel like going to sleep.

15 mins later...

"Now the teachers are going to be handing out some sheets to all of you. Your name and your roommate's name are mentioned on those sheets. You will stay with that roommate for the rest of the year, which means it CANNOT be changed." The headteacher speaks.

My eyes widen. I hope I'm with Minah. I don't want to end up sharing a room with someone I don't know. I'm not good at making new friends.

I've finally got my sheet, so has Minah. I skim through the list to find my name. My jaw drops in shock. I'm not with Minah, but with some guy called Jeon Jungkook. Great. Just great.

I look at Minah, who's got the biggest grin on her face. She looks at me and wiggles her eyebrows. I pout and shake my head.

"Who have you got, Eunji?" Minah asks.

"Some guy called Jeon Jungkook.." I reply. "What about you?"

"Someone called Kim Taehyung. Sounds like a boy's name." She replies with excitement filling her tone.

"Ooh look we've got maps at the back!" Minah speaks after a minute of silence between us.

"Oh goody (!)" I reply sarcastically.