t h a n k y o u

Writing this book has been a wonderful journey for me seeing as this is my first book that I wrote, and the experience was made even more joyful by all the people who have again and again returned to read this book, supported me and showered my notification feed with votes and comments.

I originally wasn't sure about writing this book, it was just a random idea that popped into my head an I had the first chapter in my draft section for as long as I can remember.

I know that a lot of people say that the werewolf genre is repeated and has a very cliche storyline, but everyone is unique in it's own way.(Otherwise everyone would be sued for copyright issues)

There are a hundred people I wanted to dedicate chapters too, whose comments have made me laugh and made my day, those who never failed to vote on a new chapter uploaded and even those thousands of silent readers who quietly watch the drama unfold from the sidelines.

A writer writes her stories, but her readers make her characters come alive.

If ya'll are interested in reading more of my books go check out my completed teen fiction story Take Me Away and my ongoing romantic novella Lawfully Dysfunctional.

It's now up on my profile! I hope to see my readers from here there :)

Lots of lots of love and greatfulness from unicorn land,

BanditQueen❤️