A Fitting Place

When the brother's returned, Pride wrote up his report, Alphonse watched. They had decided to give a fake reason as to why the man is dead. He shot a bullet, and it bounced off of Al's armor, and he died of blood loss. Once he was done, Pride stood, and went to hand in the report.

Central Command was basically empty. Except for the poor Colonel, who had been stuck doing paperwork. Sometimes, procrastination just wasn't fair. So, Roy scribbled down some words, until there was a knock on his door.

"Who is it?" He asked cautiously.

"It's Edward Mustang." Pride replied. Roy raised an eyebrow, but let him in.

"What are you doing here so late Fullmetal?" He questioned. Pride held up his report, which had been crushed by two fingers.

"Just put it down on my desk." Roy responded. Pride nodded, and placed it down. After, he sat down on the couch. Roy questioned this, but finished up the last bit of paperwork he had to do. The Colonel stood from his seat, walked towards the door, and turned to the blonde.

"Fullmetal?" He asked. Pride looked at him, and stood as well, walking over. Roy wasn't paying attention as shadows began to form. Pride then felt himself lean towards Roy's lips, making the man confused. When he was close enough to them, he stopped.

"You're such a fool." Roy's reply was cut off when the feeling of pain shot through him. He looked down, and saw he had been stabbed. Slowly, Roy felt his knees buckle, and he fell to the ground. The blonde stood above him, looking down on him, proud of his work.

"Edward....what a-are you...?" He struggled to say. Pride slipped off the red coat he had been wearing. Now, reveled was his markings, and the ouroboros sign. Roy's eyes widened at this. 'Edward is a homunculus?!' A dark and evil chuckle resounded inside the room. The laugh bounced off of the pale colored walls.

"My name, is Pride." Two men were in the room. One on top of the either. A blonde sat ontop of an injured raven. Red marks swirled around the blonde's arms, legs and upper body. They ended at his neck. His black clothes covered most of them. His sleeves ended at his shoulders, and his shirt ended before his torso. Two pieces of black cloth was wrapped around his legs, near his feet. A sleeve went up to his elbow, and stopped.

Another sleeve, on his right arm, went up towards his mid-arm and stopped. His eyes were cold and lifeless. It was unusual for the blonde. His golden hair fell all around his shoulders, and his bangs perfectly framed his face. The other man however, was different. His skin was untainted with red marks. His dark black hair was a mess all over his head.

However, it still framed his look perfectly. His navy blue uniform was torn, exposing his white under shirt. Blood seeped through it all. His eyes were open, in shock. The two stared at each other for a bit, and Roy watched as the blonde's eyes suddenly burst with life. The boy whimpered before placing a gentle kiss on the raven's lips and whispered,

"I'm sorry...." It had seemed Edward had gained slight control. "I'm sorry Colonel....I'm sorry." He muttered over and over again. Roy frowned, and he put a hand on top his wound.

"How do you get rid of the homunculus inside you?" He asked. The blonde thought for a moment.

"W-Well, the philosophers stone i-is in my bloodstream, so if I make a cut on my arm or hand, it should just flow out." He explained.

"Then do whatever it takes to get that thing out of you."